[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The other thing is the graphics on his back don't feel like they are part of this coat. They feel like stickers that have been applied to me.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

That puffball on the belt...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 06, 2014, 02:33:36 AM
That puffball on the belt...


I agree, it's a nice touch. Really like that.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on August 06, 2014, 02:23:59 AM
The other thing is the graphics on his back don't feel like they are part of this coat. They feel like stickers that have been applied to me.
Yeah, I mean it could be that the pictures aren't doing the alt favors. But it does seem like the patterns are just slapped on... they remind me of stickers in Soul Calibur 5 honestly.

Also... I feel like the eyebrows are a bit off. But I don't know how much can really be done about that.

Yeah I have to say the eyebrows rub me the wrong way as well.

Maybe it's because you never actually see if Dedede HAS eyebrows? I dunno.

Suppose it's better than sticking his eyes to the constant anger expression.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Quote from: LC-DDM on August 06, 2014, 09:07:20 AM
Yeah I have to say the eyebrows rub me the wrong way as well.

Maybe it's because you never actually see if Dedede HAS eyebrows? I dunno.

Suppose it's better than sticking his eyes to the constant anger expression.
Well, he DOES technically have eyebrows in that mini game. But something seems... off about them here. But I REALLY can't place my finger on what it is....

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 06, 2014, 10:52:24 AM
Well, he DOES technically have eyebrows in that mini game. But something seems... off about them here. But I REALLY can't place my finger on what it is....

Perhaps the positions of where the eyebrows are placed? I feel as though his eyebrows should be thicker to give off the villian, yet overly expressive anime expression.


I myself gave a critique to Pik to hand off to the guy who made the model: Tock.

Despite the problems of this one, he did a pretty good job, you have to admit.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on August 06, 2014, 09:29:18 PM
I myself gave a critique to Pik to hand off to the guy who made the model: Tock.

Despite the problems of this one, he did a pretty good job, you have to admit.
True. The model itself is very nicely done. I just feel with a little more work, it would look truly outstanding.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 07, 2014, 02:59:38 AM
True. The model itself is very nicely done. I just feel with a little more work, it would look truly outstanding.

You're not alone there. I do too.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

http://projectmgame.com/en/news/dev-blogpost-3-lucas-recovery-overview/

There you go, perfect example of a "too good" recovery in 3.0.
Very glad with these changes to Lucas. Never really realized Down Bs potentional for recovering, so I'm glad that got nerfed a little.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If there was one character that made me think "wow he has a great recovery" it wasn't Lucas, but I hardly ever play as him so whatever.

The changes themselves don't seem to be too drastic, so I guess I'm not as worried as I was before. Tethers being useable only once in the air does concern me though.


Our wizards at the PMDT have done it again. ;)

http://projectmgame.com/en/news/dev-blogpost-4-debug-pt-1
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]