[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Special shoutout should go to haloedhero for working so hard on Mewtwo's animations. He put his heart, soul, and etc. into that so thank him for Mewtwo.

As a friendly reminder to everyone, please do not spam this thread.

Looks really good. Love that model. Is that new?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yay another Clone Engine character.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Trainer SonicBrawler on October 13, 2013, 07:50:24 PM
Looks really good. Love that model. Is that new?
It's StarWaffle's model, but with texture edits. Also has rim lighting.

I rigged it, gave it moving eyes, etc. Also use PAT0 to give it the blue glowing eyes and to turn the rim lighting blue during certain attacks and the hover.

sounds really nice.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on October 13, 2013, 07:49:23 PM
He put his heart, soul, and etc. into that so thank him for Mewtwo.

It shows. He's looking nice and polished, and above all... usable. I loved Mewtwo in Melee, but I could hardly play as him due to his floatiness and low kill power.

Considering how amazing Link has become in recent iterations of P:M, I have high hopes for Mewtwo, and it looks like he'll be done some justice.

woo


Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on October 13, 2013, 07:49:23 PM
Special shoutout should go to haloedhero for working so hard on Mewtwo's animations. He put his heart, soul, and etc. into that so thank him for Mewtwo.
His work shows. Good job to you, the time you spent is much appreciated haloedhero.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 13, 2013, 07:53:23 PM
It's StarWaffle's model, but with texture edits. Also has rim lighting.

I rigged it, gave it moving eyes, etc. Also use PAT0 to give it the blue glowing eyes and to turn the rim lighting blue during certain attacks and the hover.
I thought it had rim lighting. These edits are much appreciated to read about.

Might I ask how you solved the Delfino (and some SSE stages) rim lighting glitch?
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

To avoid the glitch on Delfino, an extra stage has to be placed after stage0 in the shader. The properties of that one are just previouscolor and previousalpha. If you download my recent Rim Pikachu or Rim Jigglypuff, they got the fix in all their rim-related shaders.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

October 13, 2013, 08:08:31 PM #611 Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 09:01:01 PM by Shun_One
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 13, 2013, 08:07:09 PM
To avoid the glitch on Delfino, an extra stage has to be placed after stage0 in the shader. The properties of that one are just previouscolor and previousalpha. If you download my recent Rim Pikachu or Rim Jigglypuff, they got the fix in all their rim-related shaders.
Thank you for this. This will help out with several things I had been wanting to do.

Edit: Attempted your suggested fix on Link and it worked. A billion thank you's.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

You guys are just awesome. He's better than I would have ever imagined.

Mewtwo is bootyful  :P
Can't wait for 3.0 -- MEGA HYPE


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

[censored]. Mewtwo looks amazing, guys.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]