[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I cant even figure out what to write.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: chaomaster on October 19, 2013, 02:15:57 AM
Is there a release date for 3.0 to come out? Hopefully soon.
We know it's winter 2013 from the end of the Mewtwo reveal video, so the latest it can be is December (and it's probably more likely than November since they're putting in so much).

January, February, and the first half of March are part of winter as well.

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on October 19, 2013, 02:44:11 AM
January, February, and the first half of March are part of winter as well.
Yes, but those months in 2013 have passed. lol


Quote from: Dmickolas on October 19, 2013, 02:20:37 AM
We know it's winter 2013 from the end of the Mewtwo reveal video, so the latest it can be is December (and it's probably more likely than November since they're putting in so much).
Wow, I didnt realize it would be that soon. Now I'm even more hyped, I just hope Yoshi is added

Yoshi? Pffft, your kidding.

I would really like Samus, and Kirby, to be added, after all, they are one of the best :3
"Friends are a nice thing to have... Heh, heh. Could you be my friend, too? Eh-hee-hee... You have the same smell as the fairy kid who taught me that song in the woods..."
 
-The Skull Kid

As much as everybody loves Kirby (how could one not?), I wouldn't put much stock in him not being the last character fully implemented. I imagine his Copy Abilities are a fickle thing to mess with, especially when you add cloned characters to the mix.

Buuuuut that's just my reasoning.


Quote from: FitKageRyuMotionEtc on October 19, 2013, 05:21:58 PM
As much as everybody loves Kirby (how could one not?), I wouldn't put much stock in him not being the last character fully implemented. I imagine his Copy Abilities are a fickle thing to mess with, especially when you add cloned characters to the mix.

Buuuuut that's just my reasoning.
1 - I hate Kirby
2 - You're right, messing with Kirby's copy ability is hard... And they have to add their changes into 1 fitcharacter.pac... Filesize problem... But... We'll see...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: SkullKidFTW on October 19, 2013, 05:15:18 PM
Yoshi? Pffft, your kidding.

I would really like Samus, and Kirby, to be added, after all, they are one of the best :3

They will probably be the last. They're the hardest to add of the original 8

Post Merge: October 19, 2013, 06:28:25 PM

Quote from: FitKageRyuMotionEtc on October 19, 2013, 05:21:58 PM
As much as everybody loves Kirby (how could one not?), I wouldn't put much stock in him not being the last character fully implemented. I imagine his Copy Abilities are a fickle thing to mess with, especially when you add cloned characters to the mix.

Buuuuut that's just my reasoning.
I agree

I can imagine people from PMBR reading these and giggling as they know how extremely incorrect we are about whats being added and what not.

I want samus though. Too bad she is having problems.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Trainer SonicBrawler on October 19, 2013, 06:29:25 PM
I can imagine people from PMBR reading these and giggling as they know how extremely incorrect we are about whats being added and what not.

I want samus though. Too bad she is having problems.
Yeah youre probably right

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 19, 2013, 06:29:25 PM
I can imagine people from PMBR reading these and giggling as they know how extremely incorrect we are about whats being added and what not.
Oh, I can imagine. I know that feeling. I giggled plenty when various incorrect speculations on Pokémon X & Y were popping up everywhere before their release. The PMBR has every right to giggle about what they know and what we do not.


Kinda curious about why Yoshi has been delayed so long, but I really don't know much about Yoshi's file structure, nor do I care much about Yoshi in general.