[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.




I think I read this earlier, but you said Mewtwo will have his own boneset, right?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 20, 2013, 06:21:57 AM
I think I read this earlier, but you said Mewtwo will have his own boneset, right?

Yeah he will have his own boneset.

Quote from: Blastor5 on October 19, 2013, 09:56:45 PM
Is there anybody really?
I care about Yoshi as do many others in the community, though much more people care about Power Suit Samus.

Trust me there were serious technical problems with the last of the Brawl cast which made them unsuitable for 2.6. You'll know soon enough when they are in a presentable form....

Here's some more gameplay of the current build from a livestream yesterday.

Show's off more of Mewtwo and Roy.
http://www.twitch.tv/metroid1117/b/471665555



Quote from: Gravity on October 21, 2013, 02:08:09 AM
That Mewtwo announcer call.... ehhhhhhhhhh not crazy about it... /:

Same about the the Roy announcer call... too short and sour :/

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 21, 2013, 01:49:08 AM
Here's some more gameplay of the current build from a livestream yesterday.

Show's off more of Mewtwo and Roy.
http://www.twitch.tv/metroid1117/b/471665555

New HUD as well as a New Mewtwo render being used as a Character Select icon.
Still no Armored Mewtwo in the stream though >.< I want to see that Alt more in game.

It's not a new render, but an old one. That's what we used before the current one. I wonder why they've not updated it yet in that stream.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Good to see some Mewtwo and Roy gameplay from the community

Post Merge: October 21, 2013, 11:07:53 PM

The roy announcer call is fine, but its a bit fast, and the Mewtwo one could really use some work

Ever since I saw the Turbo videos, will it be possible to add in a hit counter and total damage add-ups in multiplayer Turbo mode?

Its just a thought that came to me.

honestly i liek the game i think its fun, but we don't play it all that often. only real reason is because my friend is a kirby and samus main, neither of wich are in the builds yet. i am looking forward to turbo mode tho. it looks like fun.