[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 22, 2013, 05:30:03 PM
Hey Nano, P:M is looking great, but what's really left to do now that you've added roy and Turbo mode is being shown off (looks amazing lol)
Pay attention to our blog for the next few weeks. You will find out soon enough.

Quote from: FitMr.MW01.pcs on September 22, 2013, 05:31:53 PM
its been possible

http://youtu.be/3-xRaW8ko6k
Thats not using the Clone Engine though, its your file expansion system thingy, right?

Quote from: FitMr.MW01.pcs on September 22, 2013, 05:31:53 PM
its been possible

not what I meant, I meant like when Wario uses his final smash he loads in a new character(FitWarioman stuff) not swapping colours, I just was asking if it was possible to set up a Wario to WarioMan like thing for anyone on the cast.




that needs to be refered to in the character's .rel, wario's rel has a reference to warioman, like bowser has it to Gbowser etc.

Quote from: FitNanobuds06.pcs on September 22, 2013, 04:56:09 PM
Roy uses his own CSP slots, as well as his other aesthetics.
I will await the blog post detailing the Clone Engine with anticipation. In the mean time, I will plan out several Roy recolors because I can.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Can't wait for the 3.0, hoping for more chracters like Yoshi and Kirby.

Will the cloning engine work for any hacked Brawl or is it just Project M?

Quote from: FitBrian01.pcs on September 22, 2013, 10:25:13 PM
that needs to be refered to in the character's .rel, wario's rel has a reference to warioman, like bowser has it to Gbowser etc.
ah, thanks for clearing that up for me




September 23, 2013, 02:34:03 AM #456 Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 02:35:29 AM by FitMr.MW01.pcs
Quote from: FitNanobuds06.pcs on September 22, 2013, 05:36:54 PM
Thats not using the Clone Engine though, its your file expansion system thingy, right?
yes
Quote from: marioking64DS on September 22, 2013, 05:44:41 PM
not what I meant, I meant like when Wario uses his final smash he loads in a new character(FitWarioman stuff) not swapping colours, I just was asking if it was possible to set up a Wario to WarioMan like thing for anyone on the cast.
if u paid attention to the video at the end the character switches psa
so its a work around to what u want
the code would have to be modified to be activated when final smash, and to load the seperate psa

anyways its good to know that roy has his own csp cosmetics now, i think that was one of the major flaws for the clone engine
when will we see this codes?

Quote from: FitMr.MW01.pcs on September 23, 2013, 02:34:03 AM
if u paid attention to the video at the end the character switches psa
so its a work around to what u want
the code would have to be modified to be activated when final smash, and to load the seperate psa

now after fully watching it i understand, i just watched for abit before, my bad




So the big question I have is, how's Kirby gonna work with Roy? Since he's not in P:M yet it's not something that needs to be thought about yet but I'm curious if it's gonna work okay.

I'm curious to know this as well. Just clone another Kirby hat slot with Roy's name on it?

im guessing the reason for kirby to be one of the last are the kirby hats?




Quote from: FitNanobuds06.pcs on September 24, 2013, 08:02:42 PM
Turbo Tuesday Roy
http://youtu.be/w36i1LkbvYM
Quote from: Dmickolas on September 24, 2013, 08:11:03 PM
Awesome. I hope this means we'll get a lot more footage of Roy soon.
Quote from: FitKageRyuMotionEtc on September 24, 2013, 08:18:35 PM
I did not think it was possible for mah boy to get any more awesome.

And he just did.
No words can describe how FREAKIN AWESOME THIS! MY BOY IS CRAZY!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!