[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I can die happy now.

So I saw Peach's Castle in that vid, will it be in PM permanently?


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 02, 2013, 11:26:10 AM
I thought you guys would like to see this (courtesy of Mr. Pik)
Thanks for that. Very nice model, and good render. I noticed the Stethoscope moves along with Doc, so that's quite cool
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on October 02, 2013, 02:55:57 PM
Thanks for that. Very nice model, and good render. I noticed the Stethoscope moves along with Doc, so that's quite cool
Pik made the model and render. So kudos to him.

I rigged most of it and did all the fun material edits.

The mirror is really shiny with a nice reflection, and the gloves have a sight shine to look like latex.

is it not my model he edited the textures and edited stethoscope?
cuz i can see it on how the part on the pants near shoes textures is with the UVs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Nanobuds on October 02, 2013, 04:36:13 PM
Pik made the model and render. So kudos to him.

I rigged most of it and did all the fun material edits.

The mirror is really shiny with a nice reflection, and the gloves have a sight shine to look like latex.
Model looks fantastic, and I'm glad you were the one who took on materials. Doc sounds like he's getting all the details he needs.

There's a blogpost coming out soon, right? Those are really insightful. People are really wondering how much you guys are gonna use this, so I hope it answers that question.


I see you, you sneaky little RSBE-01 hiding out on the pill.

Now that's detail right thurrr.

Haha love the pill in that render. Reminds me of this.

Blue Pill or Red Pill - The Matrix (2/9) Movie CLIP (1999) HD

Except Doc is putting both pills together and shooting them at your face.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 02, 2013, 02:42:25 AM
Just to elaborate, this isn't done with cBliss but rather our own independently developed engine that we had pretty much completed before cBliss was released.

Is there some way you can prove it? I mean, I dunno, I'd say it's hard to back that claim up when you folks decide to make the codeset illegible and keep development private. Heaven forbid some of the neato burrito things be released to the public.

And look at all these creative users ready to desert the hacking scene just to work on "moar Melee".

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Well, we do have these two videos showing that we were already capable of adding additional costumes to the game long before cbliss was even released, so there's that.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But now the big question is...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.


Quote from: ds22 on October 02, 2013, 07:54:49 PM
Well, we do have these two videos showing that we were already capable of adding additional costumes to the game long before cbliss was even released, so there's that.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


wow
u guys have been working on this for some time
its a shame no one has been able to "refresh" the Character Selection Screen automatically by now(for the second video)