[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm curious nano, who else on the Project M team is going to be working on models besides Pik as far as making them?

I love Pik's work, but I highly doubt he is the only one working on models, especially if you guys are planning on doing alts for most every character as well as maintain a huge level of quality.

Render looks great btws, can't wait to see the rest of the costumes that are made.

StarWaffle and I.
I've worked on a few, but it's mostly Pik and Star. I'm their rigging [censored] :p

And there's jiang, but he isn't on KCMM.

I'll keep this thread updated with our work whenever I can.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 02, 2013, 11:23:46 PM
StarWaffle and I.
I've worked on a few, but it's mostly Pik and Star. I'm their rigging [censored] :p

And there's jiang, but he isn't on KCMM.

I'll keep this thread updated with our work whenever I can.

Cool to see some great dudes working on models.

I really hope we also get some damn good renders from the rest of the alt costumes too, as these things are too great.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on October 02, 2013, 11:29:05 PM
Cool to see some great dudes working on models.

I really hope we also get some damn good renders from the rest of the alt costumes too, as these things are too great.
This!

So you guys are going to be pretty open about the alt costumes, then? I know the reveal video showed 4 or 5 kind-of-identifiable silhouettes, but it'd be cool to see more.

You will see more in the future before 3.0. We probably won't directly announce any more, but pay attention in future Turbo Tuesdays and other announcements.

And we're going to make renders for all the alts. We use them as the CSPs.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 02, 2013, 11:44:12 PM
You will see more in the future before 3.0. We probably won't directly announce any more, but pay attention in future Turbo Tuesdays and other announcements.

And we're going to make renders for all the alts. We use them as the CSPs.
Got it. I figured what you meant was that you'd show us your work on models occasionally (which would mean they're not done yet and obviously not in a current release). I always pay close attention to you guys' stuff. lol

Awesome.


Quote from: Nanobuds on October 02, 2013, 11:44:12 PM
You will see more in the future before 3.0. We probably won't directly announce any more, but pay attention in future Turbo Tuesdays and other announcements.

And we're going to make renders for all the alts. We use them as the CSPs.

Non-perfect posed CSPs? Ew D:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


shadow as sonic alt
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2013, 01:24:11 AM
Non-perfect posed CSPs? Ew D:
We're doing a Wario kind of thing... with the alts being a different pose

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 03, 2013, 01:37:58 AM
We're doing a Wario kind of thing... with the alts being a different pose
So you guys are gonna have recolors for most/all the alts?



Quote from: Nanobuds on October 03, 2013, 01:42:41 AM
Nope. We have limits with a 2GB SD card.
Wait, how much is intended to be added? I have cBliss+CSE+P:M2.6b running right now at about a gigabyte. lol

Quote from: Spex130 on October 03, 2013, 01:53:52 AM
Mighty as Sonic Alt.

I. WOULD. LOVE. THIS.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.