[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 10, 2013, 09:34:20 PM #1275 Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 10:07:23 PM by Scout
Another god tier in turbo mode?
Select ROB and just... just spam that down smash.



It seems, I'm being ignored or something...


So since PM can make characters have sfx without Riivolution, does that mean we can easily do it?

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on December 10, 2013, 11:23:39 PM
So since PM can make characters have sfx without Riivolution, does that mean we can easily do it?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=61460.0
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

I wanted to give Mario his melee sfx but he already has a replacement :(

I want to add the mango Pit alternate color scheme and the character select portrait that comes with it, but with PM 3.0 it won't have the alt. costume bar with the csportrait. Is there any way we can add that bar to the csp with a simple render of it? (I would be using paint, lol)

some project m streaming and soon P:M and P:M Turbo mode tourneys

http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Glargh it doesn't work with gecko it says there's too many lines. And what's in that god forsaken code anyway? And why doesn't the loading screen work?

Quote from: kadapunny on December 11, 2013, 01:24:04 AM
Glargh it doesn't work with gecko it says there's too many lines. And what's in that god forsaken code anyway? And why doesn't the loading screen work?

If you put all the files from the download onto the SD, it will work.

Just drag'n'drop. Thats it. Nothing else.

I did a 3 player battle of Snake vs Roy vs Squirtle and Every time Roy did his FS, I would block it  and the camera would zoom in on roy and squirtle, but then when it zoomed out, I would be gone and i waited and my guy automatically died after a minute. And after Squirtle died and it was just me and Roy, Roy ran away from my character and wouldnt fight me

Quote from: Ganon-Punch on December 11, 2013, 02:11:24 AM
I did a 3 player battle of Snake vs Roy vs Squirtle and Every time Roy did his FS, I would block it  and the camera would zoom in on roy and squirtle, but then when it zoomed out, I would be gone and i waited and my guy automatically died after a minute. And after Squirtle died and it was just me and Roy, Roy ran away from my character and wouldnt fight me
that same thing happened to me on pirate ship, in a match with the gang today.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Yeah Roy's final smash is causing lots of issues for people. We'll have it fixed up in a patch for 3.0.

I'd like to know how you guys did the sword-trail effects on characters without sword-trail effects, like Lucas and Sonic. I'm guessing ASM coding, but I'm kinda hoping they're just custom graphics or something.

Any character has access to a generic sword trail - look at Lucas' Samus' or Bowser's file to figure it out.  Only comes in white though.  Sonic's is a gfx - like Metaknight's sword slashes.

Quote from: cmart on December 11, 2013, 06:29:43 AM
Any character has access to a generic sword trail - look at Lucas' Samus' or Bowser's file to figure it out.

Well yeah, I knew that bit. For some reason I thought they were colored, but I just realized that they are, in fact, white, heheh.

Quote from: cmart on December 11, 2013, 06:29:43 AMOnly comes in white though.  Sonic's is a gfx - like Metaknight's sword slashes.

Ah, that's kinda what I figured. I'll have to look into that a bit more at some point.

Anyone else notice the pichu stock icon in the stgresult pac? Also noticed ganon and mewtwo have extra stock icons. They might be placeholders for future alternates.