[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Dio on December 11, 2013, 01:34:12 PM
Anyone else notice the pichu stock icon in the stgresult pac? Also noticed ganon and mewtwo have extra stock icons. They might be placeholders for future alternates.

Indeed. Wolf has some as well and Link has one more which would give him 10 slots.

Turbo Mode. Holy [censored]. Insane.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


can someone develop a standalone code to have turbo mode always active?
that would make online turbo possible :)

Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on December 11, 2013, 06:12:01 PM
can someone develop a standalone code to have turbo mode always active?
that would make online turbo possible :)
Or how about enabling the Turbo item? ^-^
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

The turbo item goes away when you get hit, so yea that kinda sucks (but I guess it makes it fair as an item).

Also, if some you guys wanna watch some high level play, click on this link nao.
http://www.twitch.tv/irregularjinny
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Am I the only one who doesn't really like Turbo Mode that much? I mean, I'm in awe at how it was done with all the technicality and such, but I can't seem to pull off much with any character. Also, whenever I do actually start something good, the CPU just gets out of it like it's nothing and ruins it EVERY time (on level 1 or 9) and if I just have another human standing there, they'll get knocked off in 2 or 3 hits, which is pretty pointless. I guess I just don't really feel like I'm enjoying it as much as I'm getting frustrated with it.

Also random 'glitch' to mention. If I ever get hit straight up, the CPU will dash dance at the speed of light and pull a regular Brawl CPU (up Smash spam) over and over and over unless I jump again or air dodge or something. Probably not that unusual, but it just looks... off when they actually do it.

i also found a flaw in the AI, at least in turbo, they tend to completely ignore me (1vs1) and just go to the center of the stage and wait...

Hey, guys...

Thanks to SmashBoards, I found out a 42nd character...

Select Bowser, hold R, then select a stage.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i tried it, and...
OMG [censored]ING EPIC!!!! BLSADGHLASI!

Oh mah gawd I sure hope it's not Giga Bowser :O

Also, Dry Giga Bowser is so sexy.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 11, 2013, 09:03:09 PM #1300 Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 09:04:43 PM by StarWaffle
Just wanted to give credit where credit is due since there really isn't a credit/callab option when making things for Project M.

If it wasn't already obvious I used http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32150 to make the butterfly MK that's in PM right now.

Probably wouldn't of turned out nearly as well if it wasn't for the already fantastic model made by Iwvi and Flygon <3 Good job guys and thanks for letting me use it.

Is there a way to play your on music in project m ?

Quote from: roxasitachi on December 11, 2013, 09:08:09 PM
Is there a way to play your on music in project m ?
I'd assume it's the same as playing music in normal Brawl. Just slap them in the proper folder, with the proper name.

The songs should play... Unless they did something to mess with that. But why would they?

December 11, 2013, 09:11:27 PM #1303 Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 09:15:23 PM by Mochtroid127
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 11, 2013, 09:09:27 PM
I'd assume it's the same as playing music in normal Brawl. Just slap them in the proper folder, with the proper name.

The songs should play... Unless they did something to mess with that. But why would they?


Correct. I set my tunes up before I downloaded it and just stuck them in after I put the files on the SD card.

One question will there ever be a rio volition version to download