[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TurboChaos on January 02, 2014, 09:23:46 PM
Me and Abbi are playing right now join in if you feel like.
be sure to add me to your roster so that I can join



January 02, 2014, 09:40:32 PM #1548 Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 10:31:07 PM by Abbi
Sorry, I kept kicking you. I'm not really a FFA type of guy, plus it's online so I imagined the connection getting even worse...

EDIT:
So um, GGs. You guys were totally teaming up in the beginning of that last match where both of you were Roy, didn't you? lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 02, 2014, 10:49:54 PM #1549 Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 10:55:07 PM by TurboChaos
Those were some fun matches guy. Also no we didn't team. (Ironically in the next match we both chose Mewtwo.)

EDIT: Who do guys think I played better with? Bowser or Wario?

And in one of the matches before that both oh you chose Lucas. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi on January 02, 2014, 10:54:46 PM
And in one of the matches before that both oh you chose Lucas. :srs:
Quote from: TurboChaos on January 02, 2014, 10:49:54 PM
Those were some fun matches guy. Also no we didn't team. (Ironically in the next match we both chose Mewtwo.)

EDIT: Who do guys think I played better with? Bowser or Wario?
If I got Online would you guys play against me

January 03, 2014, 12:55:41 AM #1552 Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 01:07:34 AM by Abbi
Quote from: TurboChaos on January 02, 2014, 10:49:54 PM
EDIT: Who do guys think I played better with? Bowser or Wario?

Well, I guess you overall performed better as Wario, mostly becouse it's pretty hard to react to some of his stuff online. (Side B lol)
Quote from: Ganon-Punch on January 03, 2014, 12:31:33 AM
If I got Online would you guys play against me
Sure thing, tell me your FC and I'll add you.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Abbi on January 02, 2014, 10:54:46 PM
And in one of the matches before that both oh you chose Lucas. :srs:
Then the match after that, we both chose Roy. Then the match after that one (when you left) we both chose Mewtwo.

We didn't plan that at all :srs:

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 03, 2014, 01:24:32 AM
Then the match after that, we both chose Roy. Then the match after that one (when you left) we both chose Mewtwo.

We didn't plan that at all :srs:
and that one time during the Mewtwo fight when we both did the same 2 attacks at the same time.

Quote from: TurboChaos on January 03, 2014, 01:28:47 AM
and that one time during the Mewtwo fight when we both did the same 2 attacks at the same time.
Our Mewtwo playstyles were very similar.

Its like we're the same person...


Quote from: Ganon-Punch on January 03, 2014, 01:38:00 AM
I need to get another SD Card for the wifi set
Or just swap the codesets... that all that you need to do.

Unless you have custom content on your SD card

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 03, 2014, 01:34:37 AM
Our Mewtwo playstyles were very similar.

Its like we're the same person...
And together we are Turbobuds, or  Nanochaos, that works to.