[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey! I'm down for some matches, too. I already added y'all.

Just add me. 5459-2168-0478

Also, another thing I wanted to ask. Who of you had the items on? The Turbo and Smash Ball? lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think that was Nano I had my items off.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 03, 2014, 01:39:35 AM
Or just swap the codesets... that all that you need to do.

Unless you have custom content on your SD card
I do. :/  I have King Jigglypuff's Elemental Mewtwo and all of Marth's skins changed to Sasuke Uchiha

 :happy: Guess who just realized they can grab out of a shoulder bash

I knew that Wifi was laggy, but I forgot it was THIS laggy. ;_;

Yea haha, it's pretty bad.
Btw guys, come here if you feel like chatting:
xat.com/wifi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I thought I had my items off... but I didn't check before we started playing. So it must have been me. Whoops.

January 03, 2014, 03:28:28 AM #1568 Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 03:29:19 AM by Miacis
If I may, could you guys organize your matches in the Online section, which was made for that exact purpose?

I keep coming back to this thread expecting discussions about P:M news or existing features, only to find people exchanging friend codes.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.


Oh you guys <3

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 11, 2014, 06:33:23 AM #1571 Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 06:35:11 AM by Eternal Yoshi
Project M was updated... and with an optional Launcher!

This launcher is mainly for those who use the hackless method though you CAN use it with homebrew as well. This launcher makes both Riivo and Gecko OS obsolete by allowing SDHC support! The launcher also lets you install and update Project M too.

http://projectmgame.com/en/

BTW M22K and I reimported all our alt costumes meaning they no longer lag.


Quote from: Nanobuds on January 11, 2014, 04:15:40 PM
http://youtu.be/JvW4JJFEE3Q
The title seems appropriate... And that will be extremly useful in PM...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

but what about people who dont use GC controller?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.