[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 11, 2014, 05:27:14 PM
but what about people who dont use GC controller?
They should get a GC controller.

I'm pretty sure this works with the Classic Controller too, just like the stage strike feature (which doesn't work with Wiimote/WiiChuck).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi on January 11, 2014, 06:00:34 PM
(which doesn't work with Wiimote/WiiChuck).

dang

guess i have to get used the the gc controller again
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 11, 2014, 06:01:51 PM
dang

guess i have to get used the the gc controller again

Or you just.. I don't know.. ignore this feature? It's not THAT important outside of tournaments anyway. atleast I don't think it is..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks like you guys ditched the color bar.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on January 11, 2014, 09:08:31 PM
Looks like you guys ditched the color bar.
Which was pretty cool, but Its good that they did that. Makes things easier for people like KJP who make alts

Quote from: SJS on January 11, 2014, 09:08:31 PM
Looks like you guys ditched the color bar.
It KILLED the quality of the CSPs. And it made the CSS look too busy.



Quote from: Ganon-Punch on January 11, 2014, 10:42:16 PM
Edo?

It's the name of the font used for all of PM's menus, Taiko hates it with a burning passion of a thousand suns, and I can kinda agree with him as it doesn't look the most professional.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on January 11, 2014, 10:54:07 PM
It's the name of the font used for all of PM's menus, Taiko hate it with a burning passion of a thousand suns, and I can kinda agree with him as it doesn't look the most professional.

I prefer the Xenogears font myself. *SHOT*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on January 11, 2014, 10:54:07 PM
It's the name of the font used for all of PM's menus, Taiko hate it with a burning passion of a thousand suns, and I can kinda agree with him as it doesn't look the most professional.
I think it fits, but you have a point




Quote from: Velen on January 11, 2014, 10:55:04 PM
I prefer the Xenogears font myself. *SHOT*

It's more Xenoblade then gears, but I still think that it works better for like a logo, not every menu in the game.