[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

I think Roy needs to be toned down, just a little bit because he is top tier overpowered.

Quote from: Mr. Me on January 19, 2014, 07:08:06 PM
I think Roy needs to be toned down, just a little bit because he is top tier overpowered.

No he's not, take him out of the stage and you see him falling faster than falco.

Quote from: Scout on January 19, 2014, 09:05:34 PM
No he's not, take him out of the stage and you see him falling faster than falco.

I know he falls fast, but I'm talking about his ridiculous KO power.

Quote from: Roy's Melee Trophy Description
While Roy's moves are well balanced, he's a little on the slow side, and doesn't excel at midair combat. His blade, the Sword of Seals, gives him excellent reach, and makes his Double-Edge Dance slightly different than Marth's Dancing Blade. When it's fully charged, Roy's destructive Flare Blade delivers an instant KO.

I tried playing over Wi-fi with a friend, but it didn't seem to sync right.  On my screen, I'm grabbing and punching the opponent like I should, but on his screen, I'm falling off a cliff.

And also, when I downloaded the launcher and copied it into the SD card, it didn't copy the elf file.

Quote from: TravixMan Productions on January 20, 2014, 02:56:21 AM
I tried playing over Wi-fi with a friend, but it didn't seem to sync right.  On my screen, I'm grabbing and punching the opponent like I should, but on his screen, I'm falling off a cliff.

And also, when I downloaded the launcher and copied it into the SD card, it didn't copy the elf file.
1. Was your friend using Project M, too?
2. Are you using the Wifi safe version?
3. Was your friend using the Wifi safe version?
4. Were you both using the same version of Project M?
5. Are you using any custom hacks? (stage hacks, bone-edited models, character PSAs)

Also, it should work properly if you extracted the pack to the root of the SD card properly.

Quote from: TurboChaos on January 19, 2014, 10:37:19 PM

Are you gonna be using that one move a million times?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Pin0yB0i on January 20, 2014, 03:10:27 AM
1. Was your friend using Project M, too?
2. Are you using the Wifi safe version?
3. Was your friend using the Wifi safe version?
4. Were you both using the same version of Project M?
5. Are you using any custom hacks? (stage hacks, bone-edited models, character PSAs)

Also, it should work properly if you extracted the pack to the root of the SD card properly.
1. He was using Project M too.
2. I am using the hackless wifi-safe version.
3. He is using the hackless-wifi-safe version.
4. We were both using Project M 3.0.
5. No.

I feel like one of you used 3.01 and the other one 3.02. Just download the files again from the website and give it another shot.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The launcher is awesome. I also got the classic expansion pack for 3.02, which I think they should include with the next official release, just fixed up a little

Quote from: Ganon-Punch on January 20, 2014, 11:33:08 PM
The launcher is awesome. I also got the classic expansion pack for 3.02, which I think they should include with the next official release, just fixed up a little
Is it true that you can't modify ANY files with it, though?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Haven't seen this before. o:  Announcement incoming? Or just adding a new page to the site to explain the features already in the current version?

[spoiler]

Quote from: Pin0yB0i on January 21, 2014, 01:49:52 AM
Haven't seen this before. o:  Announcement incoming? Or just adding a new page to the site to explain the features already in the current version?

[spoiler]
that has been there since they got their new site.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on January 21, 2014, 01:56:07 AM
that has been there since they got their new site.
Hm. Guess I was just never paying attention. ;p

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on January 20, 2014, 11:48:56 PM
Is it true that you can't modify ANY files with it, though?
No? why wouldnt you be able to?