[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I had any decent way to record I would absolutely do this challenge. But I don't so... ;-;

I've recorded from Dolphin before, but it took awhile to get 2.6 set up and I don't quite feel like getting 3.0 working. I really need to get a capture card...

So what's this challenge? Face off 3 level 9 Ness's on Turbo

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 15, 2014, 09:18:32 PM
So what's this challenge? Face off 3 level 9 Ness's on Turbo
Yes. Kinda hard...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

February 16, 2014, 12:02:54 AM #1728 Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 12:05:16 AM by Kaguya Nanbu
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 15, 2014, 09:18:32 PM
So what's this challenge? Face off 3 level 9 Ness's on Turbo

Yes.
Team Battle On
Team Attack Off
1 (You, character of your choice) vs. 3 LV9 Nesses
Final Destination Only
No itmes.


Good Luck!  ;) I should call it "The Awesome-Ness Challenge".

FD Only? Ew.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I managed to do it with Marth. It took a good 4 or 5 times. Sadly, I don't have any ways of recording.

Despite the victory, I'm traumatized after being Meteor Smashed on my last stock.. Chased 1 Ness off stage.. Another went after me and.. :(

I'll be trying it with other characters. Was fun.  :D


Quote from: Velen on February 16, 2014, 12:07:46 AM
FD Only? Ew.

It's the only stage that provides the challenge because if it was Battlefield or Yoshi's Story the platforms will make it easy, so yeah.

Quote from: Kaguya Nanbu on February 16, 2014, 01:12:10 AM
It's the only stage that provides the challenge because if it was Battlefield or Yoshi's Story the platforms will make it easy, so yeah.
Indeed... I tried on BF and I wipe them all... Not really fun... They mess around with platforms and such...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

February 16, 2014, 02:55:14 AM #1734 Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 02:57:59 AM by Kaguya Nanbu
Quote from: Jade_Rock on February 16, 2014, 01:10:31 AM
So three ness on FD turbo

I'm up for this!

Good Luck. Make sure the Ness' are LV9 with Team Attack off. If you manage to win, save a replay of the match, record the replay with a capture card, and upload it to YouTube because we kinda need to see proof that you won. No hard feelings.  :)

Well that sucks I have no capture card...meh I still will try this later.

So, I made a new alt that is made for PM, so i thought I should post it here.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 17, 2014, 07:24:29 AM #1737 Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 09:16:47 PM by XxTailsxX
I had an idea and i was wondering if it was possible
Say the PMBR wanted pichu playable and didnt want to waste a clone slot. Would it be possible if pikachus slot was fitpikachu00-05 and then they made a new css slot for say fitpikachu06-09 for pichu? Like just the css icon loads those costumes from pikachus file. (This could go for dr mario and younglink)

Quote from: XxTailsxX on February 17, 2014, 07:24:29 AM
I had an idea and i was wondering if it was possible
Say the PMBR wanted pichu playable and didnt want to waste a clone slot. Would it be possible if pikachus slot was fitpikachu00-05 and then they made a new css slot for say fitpikachu06-09 for pichu? Like just the css icon loads those costumes from pikachus file. (This could go for dr mario and younglink)
I actually had a similar idea before, but no one is really clamoring for Pichu/Young Link, so I didn't bother suggesting it.

Would be cool, though.

I hope there will be a Forwarder Channel for Project M in the next update. There's an unofficial one, but I'm not sure if it works on PAL consoles or not. It'd be nice to see a cool channel on the Wii Menu that directly loads the Project M launcher or even the game, so you don't always need to enter the Homebrew Channel (even though the launcher sometimes doesn't load :/ ).

Still, I really love Project M. Mewtwo and Roy conviced me using it as well, especially the faster gameplay. My friends and I often play it, I wonder what they will think about Project M.