[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Syeo on February 18, 2014, 10:39:12 AM
I hope there will be a Forwarder Channel for Project M in the next update. There's an unofficial one, but I'm not sure if it works on PAL consoles or not. It'd be nice to see a cool channel on the Wii Menu that directly loads the Project M launcher or even the game, so you don't always need to enter the Homebrew Channel (even though the launcher sometimes doesn't load :/ ).

Still, I really love Project M. Mewtwo and Roy conviced me using it as well, especially the faster gameplay. My friends and I often play it, I wonder what they will think about Project M.

I like this idea. A pretty project m channel is pretty indeed.

Quote from: Syeo on February 18, 2014, 10:39:12 AM
I hope there will be a Forwarder Channel for Project M in the next update. There's an unofficial one, but I'm not sure if it works on PAL consoles or not. It'd be nice to see a cool channel on the Wii Menu that directly loads the Project M launcher or even the game, so you don't always need to enter the Homebrew Channel (even though the launcher sometimes doesn't load :/ ).
There is a homebrew tool out there that can change the region of a Wii channel. Don't remember the name...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 19, 2014, 05:59:22 PM #1742 Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 06:00:23 PM by Syeo
Yes, but I'm not sure if the newest Project M will work with that channel (just skip to 1:32 minutes):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p7_QFPgkMw#t

I'm not really sure how the Project M launcher works but in the video, it loads Gecko OS so I'm pretty curious about the compatibility. Having a channel made by the team might be perfect.

i was wondering, turbo mode with psa's other then the PM ones usualy have weird results (like being able to spam moves even more then usual, (infinate up B, etc) was the limits on attacks done with additional coding or PSA?

Nice to see people enjoying PM over here =)

March 12, 2014, 01:20:06 PM #1745 Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 01:21:13 PM by Akeno
Quote from: Sirkura on February 20, 2014, 02:07:41 AM
i was wondering, turbo mode with psa's other then the PM ones usualy have weird results (like being able to spam moves even more then usual, (infinate up B, etc) was the limits on attacks done with additional coding or PSA?
I think it does... Because, as you said, there are some weird issues occuring with the Turbo Mode with some PSAs. The funniest thing to do is using Brawl Minus' PSAs with Turbo xD
Try it. :srs:

Quote from: Strong Bad on March 11, 2014, 11:14:10 PM
Nice to see people enjoying PM over here =)
Indeed. Everyone enjoys the great job.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


It's 7:54 EST right now. :v

Also, I don't trust it. With the April Fool's gags and everything. v:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 01, 2014, 11:55:20 PM
It's 7:54 EST right now. :v

Also, I don't trust it. With the April Fool's gags and everything. v:
The stream was having issues at first... its gonna be a bit delayed

I don't even know anymore. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Ike Climbers. :I
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Nαno on April 02, 2014, 12:27:57 AM
Wtf you talkin about.

SAMUS TURBO TUESDAYS
http://youtu.be/tCXABhlj3nI
B-b-but Ike Climbers! And Slippy! And RIDLEY! :oshi:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 02, 2014, 12:32:02 AM
B-b-but Ike Climbers! And Slippy! And RIDLEY! :oshi:
i love april foos jokes

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Ike Climbers. Holy tits didn't see that coming. 2gud

Also, I was legitimately happy to see Sammy get a Turbo Tuesday, though I was hoping her using the Final Smash would segue into ZSS doing a bunch of fancy stuff. Oh well.

Also also, I thought Slippy was gonna be an actual character. Not exactly disappointed.

Also also also, don't toy with my emotions like that. You know what I mean. >:|