[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.



So... Ike Climbers is just a joke?....


ok....

I approve of Ike Climbers.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Pichu was funny last year. Ridley is a mean joke.

Your buns are mine!

Sooo I'm guessing that was just two good ike players with textures.
Slippy Alt I suppose.

RIDLEY!(Probably not becuase april fools joke.)

Quote from: Jade_Rock on April 02, 2014, 10:01:47 PM
Sooo I'm guessing that was just two good ike players with textures.
Slippy Alt I suppose.

RIDLEY!(Probably not becuase april fools joke.)


not so sure about ike climbers, dant did post something similar in the programing section not sure where, but he found something that adds a "double" like ice climbers have. not sure how much they have experimented with it tho.

Ike Climbers sound interseting, if it's not a joke. And RIDLEY!!!! I hope it isn't a cruel joke that will rip my heart out. Never really understood StarFox, but Slippy seems annoying, so I'm glad his whole section of the video was him getting hurt.

Guys, that image of Ridley they used is like the first thing that comes up on Google images when you type "ridley"

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Why would they use that when they've made their own renders for literally everything else. You've been had.

Quote from: Sirkura on April 03, 2014, 12:30:23 AM
not so sure about ike climbers, dant did post something similar in the programing section not sure where, but he found something that adds a "double" like ice climbers have. not sure how much they have experimented with it tho.

Yeah, last I remember Dantarion was messing around with using the Ice Climbers' spawning routines (I forget the technical lingo) on characters other than the Ice Climbers. I'm guessing he got it working properly.

I think it would be awesome if they actually got the Ike Climbers to come to fruition. That would be one of the most OP things to go up against in PM.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Since online services are discontinued for the Wii, what are going to do without it?

Quote from: Mr. Me on April 05, 2014, 04:42:17 PM
Since online services are discontinued for the Wii, what are going to do without it?
It's already over?! [censored]! PM online was really fun! Even when it was lagging :'(
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Mr. Me on April 05, 2014, 04:42:17 PM
Since online services are discontinued for the Wii, what are going to do without it?
People are looking into that.
http://forum.wii-homebrew.com/board42-kreativitaet/board329-mkw-server-project-english/
I know, this website is for Mario Kart Wii's Wi-Fi, but they will expand to other games that use Wi-Fi, including SSBB.
<- I Support MM8BDM!

April 05, 2014, 09:49:36 PM #1766 Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 10:15:50 PM by Kitsu-chan
Quote from: Akeno Raijin on April 05, 2014, 04:48:33 PM
It's already over?! [censored]! PM online was really fun! Even when it was lagging :'(
May 20 is when it's done, it's still up now~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Akeno Raijin on April 05, 2014, 04:48:33 PM
It's already over?! [censored]! PM online was really fun! Even when it was lagging :'(

You'll have to migrate to using Dolphin's netplay. I know I am.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 05, 2014, 09:49:36 PM
May 20 is when it's done, it's still up now~
Gotta go play, someday!

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on April 05, 2014, 09:59:11 PM
You'll have to migrate to using Dolphin's netplay. I know I am.
That's maybe what'll I have to do from now on... Need a better PC... And a working Xbox360 controller...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

You can use a Gamecube controller with teh Mayflash adapter.