[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Playing this game how it's meant to be played!

On Dolphin, Keyboard + Wacom.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Anarchy Panty (Br3) on June 25, 2015, 02:48:09 AM
Playing this game how it's meant to be played!

On Dolphin, Keyboard + Wacom.
QFT.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


June 25, 2015, 11:03:45 AM #2417 Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 11:04:57 AM by Zikkh
3.6 is awesome. Loving the new costumes added (especially MKDS ROB) and updated visuals/costumes for characters like Samus. Most new stages are really sick too. Balance changes are great, Roy got nerfs without making him feel a lot worse, Fox got a recovery nerf among other things, good stuff. very glad you guys didn't destroy Mario lol


..I'm not feeling the announcer at all though haha. He doesn't sound nearly "epic" enough, and makes PM feel a lot more fan-made. Hopefully that'll change at some point.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hey, I need some help. I've had PM 3.5 for a while and at one point it just crashed. I re-formatted the SD card since that's what's helped me before, but now the game aknowledges the SD card but doesn't start up PM! I figured I would just wait for 3.6 to try again, and now, here I am. Brand new SD card and everything, and nothing is working! Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I'm thinking it might be my Brawl disc since I've had it for like 6 years and it's kinda scratched up, but I'm worried I might've screwed up my WiiU or something...

Quote from: thatoneguynolan on June 25, 2015, 06:20:49 PM
Hey, I need some help. I've had PM 3.5 for a while and at one point it just crashed. I re-formatted the SD card since that's what's helped me before, but now the game aknowledges the SD card but doesn't start up PM! I figured I would just wait for 3.6 to try again, and now, here I am. Brand new SD card and everything, and nothing is working! Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I'm thinking it might be my Brawl disc since I've had it for like 6 years and it's kinda scratched up, but I'm worried I might've screwed up my WiiU or something...
It is likely the disc. Same thing happened to me.

Quote from: Zikkh on June 25, 2015, 11:03:45 AM
..I'm not feeling the announcer at all though haha. He doesn't sound nearly "epic" enough, and makes PM feel a lot more fan-made. Hopefully that'll change at some point.
I agree with this. I like that you guys are trying something new, but I'm not sure how I feel about it yet... I'll have to get other opinions on it as well from the players in my area...
But otherwise everything looks and feels good to me while playing!

June 25, 2015, 08:34:10 PM #2422 Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 08:38:27 PM by Samusfan1
Best version so far, I love the samus costumes.

The announcer is bad, that needs to change.

I thought there was supposed to be a 64 mode? I'm assuming you didn't go through the trouble of making low-poly models for characters if you were only going to use them for one video... Especially since you guys haven't released them.

OH also I love the new effects you gave Mewtwo, they're really cool! I hope you guys eventually give him some new animations! I would also like his model to be updated, but I think you guys said you weren't doing that, so my question is is Nanobuds still importing the Smash 4 model?

I ran into trouble with the sm4sh model. I may try to finish it later this summer.

Quote from: Samusfan1 on June 25, 2015, 08:34:10 PM
I thought there was supposed to be a 64 mode? I'm assuming you didn't go through the trouble of making low-poly models for characters if you were only going to use them for one video... Especially since you guys haven't released them.
Most of the models used in that April Fools video are uploaded here actually. Mario, Link, DK, Sonic, Samus, pretty much every one that was seen in that video.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Featured=All&Name=n64&ByUser=&Credit=&Info=&AudioSource=&MainType=Character&SubtypeSearch=and&Target=-1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

but i want it to be in the oficial build, so it gets into the netplay build xD

July 11, 2015, 04:06:55 AM #2426 Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 07:27:48 AM by Hero ©
Is there a working Riivolution support for 3.6?

I tried to use the same Riivo support from PM3.0 and modify it a bit but it doesn't seem to be working anymore. It hangs after the PM3.6 Intro at the beginning.

Edit: Nevermind, got it to work. common5.pac was 1KB and I guess the .GCT file was messed up too :P

Anyways, my thoughts on 3.6 "beta":
- The new announcer SUCKS, but thankfully I can change it back.
- I really hate that you can't change most of the stage's songs, as in going into Options > My Music. It doesn't even move and stays at the same spot.
- The songs it brings in the pack is OK, but most of them suck.

+ I REALLY like the multiple songs in Character Select Screen, gives me other ideas as what to specific songs I could have for it. I would really like to know the code used to do that.

I guess thats it really, everything else is still more or less the same, unless I'm missing something.

August 16, 2015, 02:46:20 PM #2427 Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 07:38:59 PM by KingJigglypuff
Project M 3.6 Full has now been released.

http://projectmgame.com/en/news/project-m-3-6-full-changelist

Edit: A new theme comes to Project M!
! No longer available
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 16, 2015, 02:46:20 PM
Project M 3.6 Full has now been released.

http://projectmgame.com/en/news/project-m-3-6-full-changelist

Edit: A new theme comes to Project M!
! No longer available

Just decided to randomly pop in and say I love it.

*exists the door.*

It's brought me great displeasure to say this, but Project M has ceased development.

Read more here: http://projectmgame.com/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]