[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Persona-Aya on December 02, 2015, 07:02:22 AM
So with PM being disbanded, is there still a way to grab 3.6 still if someone was an idiot who never bothered to download it yet?

I have the original pf folder(untouched) of PM 3.6 that I could upload to the Vault, if someone has the 3.6 Non-pf folders. (i.e. The one I'm running is like 3.5, and the newer 3.6 probably has more codesets and stuff; plus mine's the wi-fi version, so I don't have the codeset anyways)

Speaking of Wi-Fi, anyone know if PM's servers will still be up or not. Also, if the original team is disbanded, who's to say that a new team of people who are revolutionizing hacking can't make a new PMDev team?(i.e. I think I'm the first person ever to import fully rigged models with Blender)

This is really unexpected... And here I was trying to get us to update the Vault to actually support PM content/Future Sm4sh content (When it happens).

Bleh... I'm sad. It was really exciting seeing so many people support a Brawl Mod to the extent it was being supported. This is such a blow...

I guess this makes P:M 3.6 the GOLD version, huh?

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.


Quote from: wiiztec on December 02, 2015, 03:46:35 PM
I know you've all wanted this

http://www.mediafire.com/view/0p5px0c9c9jbt4c/Project_M_Codeset.txt
Ohhh boy. Guess this is really it...

Hopefully someone leaks Lyndis and Knuckles' build someday. Would be a shame if all that hard work would never see the light.


Quote from: Albafika on December 02, 2015, 03:59:21 PM
Ohhh boy. Guess this is really it...

Hopefully someone leaks Lyndis and Knuckles' build someday. Would be a shame if all that hard work would never see the light.
Were both of them made by the PMDT to begin with?

December 02, 2015, 04:27:15 PM #2452 Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 04:33:32 PM by Albafika
Quote from: yi-shioon on December 02, 2015, 04:22:04 PM
Were both of them made by the PMDT to begin with?
Can't find the source, but the leaked footage is definitely Lyndis and Knuckles PSA on PM engine.

Plus, the posted codes have:

[quote author=yi-shioon link=topic=43364.msg1349819#msg1349819 date=1449073324]
Were both of them made by the PMDT to begin with?
[/quote][color=beige]Can't find the source, but the leaked footage is definitely Lyndis and Knuckles PSA on PM engine.

Plus, the linked code has:

[code]
Lyn Fixes [ds22]
* C2853B10 00000003
* 2C040017 40810008
* 38A10009 9421FFF0
* 60000000 00000000
* 04853A8C 40800014
* 04853B24 40800014



Isaac Fixes [ds22]
* 048543A4 40800014
* 04854444 40800008
* 048544D4 40800008
* 04854520 40800008
* C2854530 00000003
* 90020000 1C04000C
* 7C63002E 80020000
* 60000000 00000000
* C2854510 00000003
* 90020000 1C04000C
* 7C63002E 80020000
* 60000000 00000000
* C28544E4 00000003
* 90020000 1C04000C
* 7C63002E 80020000
* 60000000 00000000
* C2854478 00000003
* 2C040029 41820008
* 38A10009 9421FFF0
* 60000000 00000000
* C2854454 00000003
* 90020000 1C04000C
* 7C63002E 80020000
* 60000000 00000000
* C28543C0 00000003
* 90020000 1C04000C
* 7C63002E 80020000
* 60000000 00000000

This pretty much confirms it for you.[/code]

Thank you! I had some doubts concerning the leaks.
If Lyn and Knuckles were confirmed, then I hope we'll get the Sami model someday, too! A friend of mine will love her!

December 02, 2015, 05:16:10 PM #2454 Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 05:20:50 PM by wiiztec
It's not just a model

btw did I crash the site? it went down in the middle of my posting the codeset I wasn't sure if it went through

Quote from: wiiztec on December 02, 2015, 05:16:10 PM
It's not just a model

btw did I crash the site? it went down in the middle of my posting the codeset I wasn't sure if it went through
We've been having issues with our [censored]ty host. We'll be migrating soon, as Miacis pointed out above.

So Sami had more than the model so far, huh. Well, hopefully the leak eventually happens, in a way it doesn't harms your future projects.



so, we're not getting the junk files, or abandonned WIP files?

i'd be happy with lyn and knuckles alone :P

Quote from: wiiztec on December 02, 2015, 03:46:35 PM
I know you've all wanted this

http://www.mediafire.com/view/0p5px0c9c9jbt4c/Project_M_Codeset.txt
Oh wow, that's pretty awesome. I know a lot of our users will love the ability to customize and research those.

Much, much appreciated, good sir.

Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.