Leon Exodio's Stage's SkyScraper V2!!

Started by Leon Exodio, April 17, 2012, 11:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what stage do you want me to finish/make first

Skyscraper V2
7 (12.5%)
Ricco harbor from mario sunshine
21 (37.5%)
Chao garden
2 (3.6%)
Any sa2/generations stage
15 (26.8%)
I DONT CARE JUST FINISH ONE!!
11 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56


i havent picked the location in city escape yet

also looks whats out now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You need some videos for the stages. Nobody here wants to take them?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 30, 2012, 06:54:58 PM
You need some videos for the stages. Nobody here wants to take them?
i had some people but there to busy i would but i dont have a capture card lol

I just noticed you are also doing daisy cruiser and city escape... I LOVE YOU :srs:

And for city escape, you should use the place wwhere you get the goal ring, or in the middle of the street
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on September 30, 2012, 07:35:49 PM
I just noticed you are also doing daisy cruiser and city escape... I LOVE YOU :srs:

And for city escape, you should use the place wwhere you get the goal ring, or in the middle of the street
lol i heard that somebody else was doing daisy cruiser but yeah i may do diffrent versions for city escape

Voted the last option. :vyse:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I voted Paper Mario, but I was the one who brought up City Escape awhile back. I agree that it is long overdue.


Quote from: ν•˜μ„Έμš” on October 01, 2012, 05:15:37 AM
I voted Paper Mario, but I was the one who brought up City Escape awhile back. I agree that it is long overdue.
yeah im just shock on how people hasn't did that stage yet

sorry for double posting but looks like im doing city escape  next i will start on it as soon as i can

ROLLIN AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

City Escape, eff yeahh

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on October 06, 2012, 06:48:23 AM
ROLLIN AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

City Escape, eff yeahh
lol yeah  the model is really big and has a crap load of textures lol so im going to ave fun with this lol

I can't wait!  :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yay that thing I love the most about sa2!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com