Leon Exodio's Stage's SkyScraper V2!!

Started by Leon Exodio, April 17, 2012, 11:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what stage do you want me to finish/make first

Skyscraper V2
7 (12.5%)
Ricco harbor from mario sunshine
21 (37.5%)
Chao garden
2 (3.6%)
Any sa2/generations stage
15 (26.8%)
I DONT CARE JUST FINISH ONE!!
11 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56

not to double post but im done with brawl hacking for now its boring ill come back to it later

Quote from: Leon Exodio on November 20, 2012, 02:41:40 AM
not to double post but im done with brawl hacking for now its boring ill come back to it later

Darth Vader NO!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

mmm, seeya later, i guess, have a nice life
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Leon, I understand what you're feeling. Yeah, I'm not a stage importer like you guys. I make CSP's, I sometimes loose interest too. I stopped for a long while ago and I got my interest back. Besides, you deserve a break ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i finally learn how to rip from sa2 and im going to do this to every good stage in that game

here are 2 that im doing

City Escape

Pumpkin hill

awesome :srs:
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Yes! Looking forward to them1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 22, 2012, 03:34:57 AM #262 Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 03:46:25 AM by Wingedkoopa67
Omg, I was gonna make Mario's house from paper Mario. Aww ****... Well, GL with that. :/
But I guess I'll go for Mario's House from PM:TTYD. :D

Quote from: Wingedkoopa67 on November 22, 2012, 03:34:57 AM
Omg, I was gonna make Mario's house from paper Mario. Aww ****... Well, GL with that. :/
But I guess I'll go for Mario's House from PM:TTYD. :D
you can still do paper marios house im not doing it no more i could not find a good spot for the fight to be at on that stage  if you want if i can stilll find it i can give you the stage that i was working on if you want

Quote from: Leon Exodio on November 22, 2012, 03:54:24 AM
you can still do paper marios house im not doing it no more i could not find a good spot for the fight to be at on that stage  if you want if i can stilll find it i can give you the stage that i was working on if you want
Oh wow dude, thanks. :D Yeah send me the file. It'll be good reference for me and I may use it so your work wont go to waste. ;) Thanks again.

O YES CITY ESCAPE AND PUMPKIN HILL PLZPLZPLZ

yeah any many more from that game also i just might do every stage lol


Im going to try and get this done by Christmas and or new year 

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you get it done by Christmas I will love you in a non homosexual way  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.