Leon Exodio's Stage's SkyScraper V2!!

Started by Leon Exodio, April 17, 2012, 11:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what stage do you want me to finish/make first

Skyscraper V2
7 (12.5%)
Ricco harbor from mario sunshine
21 (37.5%)
Chao garden
2 (3.6%)
Any sa2/generations stage
15 (26.8%)
I DONT CARE JUST FINISH ONE!!
11 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Shadows are good to have. It completes the stage.

Sorry for the delay, Leon. I'll get straight to work on the stuff.

Quote from: LegacyWolf on September 13, 2012, 01:27:40 PM
Shadows are good to have. It completes the stage.

Sorry for the delay, Leon. I'll get straight to work on the stuff.
its cool im in no hurry lol

Well, I've perfected the shadow system on baby park...I got a little help for the other stage because 3ds max was not working properly for me. I'll send you the stages asap.


they should be out by tomorrow or next week  to laze to fix somethings right now lol

Quote from: Leon Exodio on September 15, 2012, 12:10:40 PM
they should be out by tomorrow or next week  to laze to fix somethings right now lol
Haha we all have those days. Thank god I gave you the baby park idea, you basically perfected it

yeah ill give you it so that you can test it and see if it is good

Post Merge: September 18, 2012, 06:38:34 PM

here is an up date on the stage im going to release it when shadow wolf approves  of it because its his stage after all but sorry for the crappy camera quality im getting a capture device soon .

SSBB Hacks Baby Part stage test

the stage looks awesome as what i can tell in the video also lol cpu lv 9 is named broly

...I see the shadows didn't seem to work properly...

If that's an issue, I could fix that.

like i said i really dont care for shadows lol but they look like there there i have to replay it to see

Baby Park looks amazing!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Will there be karts going around so you can get hit on the left and right?

Quote from: Lee on September 19, 2012, 12:12:55 AM
Baby Park looks amazing!
thanks

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 19, 2012, 12:17:13 AM
Will there be karts going around so you can get hit on the left and right?
no i may have thoes in there in the next version if i ever make one lol


Oh yeah. Forgot to say it looks good. Not sure if it's the camera, but the lighting seems a bit too dark.