Any errors moving back to this domain?

Started by Vyse, April 19, 2012, 10:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


My vault....
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry, looked at OP and saw this error was already known.


THIS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


These "connection problems" are far more annoying than those Error 500s from before. :srs:

^yah

i keep having to spam F5
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Albafika on April 21, 2012, 07:25:13 PMThese "connection problems" are far more annoying than those Error 500s from before. :srs:
Indeed. I rarely got those Error 500s. I get the connection problems every 5 seconds.

tell me about it.
can't wait until it gets fixed if it can.
It prevented me from logging in like, 4 times in a row
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

If it stays this bad for another day, I'll look into getting an account on the host Picano was using. We didn't have any problems there.

The only obstacle might be money, since I know Jack already used a bunch of ad revenue to pay for a year on this host.

Actually, no, [censored] that, I'm gonna look into moving right now. This post alone has been held up more than a minute by this garbage.

yah wwooo

good luck
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Yes!
man, that was annoying.
2 minutes per post, 1 minute per link.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I'm turning off the sig generator to see how that affects things.

did you mean to turn everything off in profiles besides their vault?
I need to send someone a pm
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I think it's getting worse. It took me 7 minutes just to get to this page.