Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Kamina on April 14, 2013, 06:43:59 PM
Sorry if this is off topic, but I remember seeing a model of Leif (I believe it was a vertex hack of Marth) way back on this thread, and I just want to know whatever happened to it.
The person working on the model stopped. I still have what was left of what they did though.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on April 15, 2013, 06:45:03 PM
The person working on the model stopped. I still have what was left of what they did though.

Feel like turning it over to someone and finishing it up? Maybe Vert if he feels up to it once the other models are done?

I've recently started getting into modelling and using 3dsM myself, maybe I could take a look-see as well.

I just might do something with it. I'll take a look at the stuff...when I'm free again (and finish some of the stuff I started a while ago)
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Albafika on April 14, 2013, 09:15:05 PM
Vert, we are still waiting for you to position the model. :oshi:
Sorry, been kinda busy last week. It shouldn't take long, I'll try to finish it tonight. Here's a teaser showing the finished short hair model


Also, 4 DAYS.

Quote from: Vert092 on April 15, 2013, 07:42:48 PM
Sorry, been kinda busy last week. It shouldn't take long, I'll try to finish it tonight. Here's a teaser showing the finished short hair model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, 4 DAYS.

Looking great. Very much like both the art and CG model.
I've been thinking... Now I kinda want some bits of Lucina to be rigged onto Marth now, new hair, boots and Falchion. Think with some elbow grease it'd help him look even closer to awakening. Maybe I'll try that myself in the future and see how it goes.

Also: 3 days 7 hours*

Just thought I'd stop by to say that the work you guys do here is phenomenal. The quality of your products is always top of the line. I really appreciate all you do.

Got it! Just played until I reached chapter 4, and it's awesome so far. However the shop where I preordered the game hasn't received the artbooks yet (the game is released this friday)

Quote from: Vert092 on April 17, 2013, 09:01:44 PM
Got it! Just played until I reached chapter 4, and it's awesome so far. However the shop where I preordered the game hasn't received the artbooks yet (the game is released this friday)

Gamestop [censored] up my preorder with the US artbook, so I'm gonna import the hardcover Japanese ver.
But I heard the European artbook differs from both the US and JPN book to a decent extent, should be great for referencing though, just wish someone would make a decent high-res scan of any of the 3 [censored] books.



Quote from: Marthmario on April 18, 2013, 09:34:26 PM
Wait, are we getting a masked Marth skin? :D
It would make sense for Lucina to have a Masked alt as opposed to Marth after all.

Looking forward to those scans and such, Vert. Glad you got the game at long last.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I started a new game exactly one week ago and I loved it the first time through, but now it's my personal Game of the Year so far and unless a new Metroid or F-Zero comes out (I'm not getting my hopes up too much. :(  ) it will probably stay that way. I've already played more than 48 hours on my new file, which for me is just crazy, but dammit I love the game to death! Chrom, my Unit, Lucina, Cordelia, and Anna are practically untouchable, although I still have I think 4 more children to unlock, plus the very last Paralogue that isn't available yet.


Quote from: Albafika on April 23, 2013, 09:36:23 PM
The one Lucina you sent SJS doesn't have the finished hair, right?
I included the finished short hair version.