Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

i'd so rig that.. (Lucina). sadly, i cantshouldnt with all of this unfinished work. if no one takes on your request by the time i get done with my current projects, id be happeh to rig her for yuh Vert

i agree with do0m, da magic users deserve much love. the spells in the Fire Emblems ive played were all flashy, deadly, and seizure inducingly-awesome. i think Ewan over Mario would be kool.. he could use a fireball. and water.. kinda

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones : Ewan + Pupil = P(e)W(a)N

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on August 23, 2012, 10:26:02 PM
I heard that Fire Emblem 13 is going to be super easy, since they're trying to help newcomers come to the series and they're adding a couple features that veterans will abuse like nobody's business, but whatever; I'm still getting it when it comes out anyway.
It's apparently the hardest FE yet. By a lot. so long as you avoid tanking everything with Nosferatu

Anyway, would Blender work just as well for editing models?
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on August 24, 2012, 05:37:36 AM
It's apparently the hardest FE yet. By a lot. so long as you avoid tanking everything with Nosferatu

Anyway, would Blender work just as well for editing models?

Harder than Thracia 776? D:

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on August 24, 2012, 03:55:30 PM
Yes.
May God have mercy on our souls...

Quote from: Azure_Shadow on August 23, 2012, 10:26:02 PM
You mean the student version of 3DS Max? It is the full version.
Well, I feel stupid. Alright, I'm trying that [censored] out again then.

all these characters are awesome imports for ssbb :D my fav character/class would have to be jaffar aka angel of death  >D too bad he hasnt been ported... :-\


Quote from: Shun_One on August 24, 2012, 05:37:36 AM
It's apparently the hardest FE yet. By a lot. so long as you avoid tanking everything with Nosferatu

Anyway, would Blender work just as well for editing models?

It's harder then Thracia 776?! Looking forward to it, as no game has made me think as much as Thracia 776 did.

Anyways Lucina is looking great, keep up the good work!


Awesome to the tenth power!

Looks amazing!
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM



Very nice! Hope someone talented grabs that model and rigs it quick like.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


September 07, 2012, 10:28:39 PM #328 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 10:34:41 PM by Psycho Philia
Congratulations for Lucina! It's really good indeed! I will make sure to put her in Brawl when I can, if she's rigged!

Magic users can be good indeed, they deserve love I think, I totally agree! Of course, my favourite is Ilyana, and with her original design (so fe9 design when she arrives, or the fe10 design when she arrives). She is always one of my favourite units, so she is very frequently in my top 5 killing units. It would be so good to have her rigged on Marth, so that she is portable. But anyway, even if she is not on Marth, I would be happy! :laugh:


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Heh, I think I'm a bit late aren't I? Anyway, wow it's fantastic seeing Lucina's model completely finished ^^

I hope someone rigs her soon, I can't wait to play as her in Brawl! If I had the right tools and knowledge, I'd go right ahead and rig her myself. Great job Vert and Shun!
Hi