Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Rufure on July 26, 2013, 02:05:55 AM
Just wanted to pop in again and say that the hacks are being put to VERY good use.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I THOUGHT that was fake :>.>:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 26, 2013, 02:31:25 AM
I THOUGHT that was fake :>.>:

HAHAHA~!

That is too awesome. XD

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Rufure on July 26, 2013, 02:05:55 AMJust wanted to pop in again and say that the hacks are being put to VERY good use.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow. I have to say that's pretty cool having that be a part of a somewhat huge Smash 4 rumor, haha.
Hi

And the next day Sakurai confirms Lucina for real.
The Smash community implodes.
I wish.

Chrom is DEFINITELY in the next game (speculation). Lucina is actually the more popular Lord, but I have a feeling it's gonna be Chrom in Smash 4. Who knows, Lucina may just appear as well. I'm pretty sure they'll never cut Marth, and I hope they don't add Lucina because that means Ike gets the boot. :C

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Vanguard Ike's done! The model is 90% done, but he needs a lot of texture work. This was very quick because I could reuse some parts from the hero model, and the expressions and weapons are the same. Here's how the model looks right now:








I will take him.

Also, we should probably try to finish Roy at some point.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

YYYYYYYYYOWZA! You did all that in this short of time? Sick!

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Shun_One on July 26, 2013, 10:49:06 PM
I will take him.

Also, we should probably try to finish Roy at some point.

Yes please, I'm so hyped to see how Roy looks once he's done, its not even funny.

Still though, super hyped for Ike

I was about to say I'd also love to texture that beast. But I'd probably mess with the UVs. A lot. D:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Vert092 on July 26, 2013, 10:37:08 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Shun_One on July 26, 2013, 10:49:06 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm already frothing at the mouth.
Looking forward to all this magic guys.

Quote from: SJS on July 26, 2013, 11:22:23 PM
I was about to say I'd also love to texture that beast. But I'd probably mess with the UVs. A lot. D:
Want to do it anyway? I wouldn't mind letting someone else have a go at Ike.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: SJS on July 26, 2013, 11:22:23 PM
I was about to say I'd also love to texture that beast. But I'd probably mess with the UVs. A lot. D:
I'd prefer Shun to texture it because he's also done the hero model. But If you want to texture both, I'd love to see your versions as well. So go ahead if you want and let me know, I really like your work!
Having 2 different textures would be really cool for a release.

Y'know the glove/sheild thingy on Ike's left arm (non-sword arm)? In the RD model, it's smaller... in the RD portrait, it's pretty big.

If you guys aren't planning to do it, I intend on vertexing this model with the appropriate changes in size (stressing major credit to you cats, of course).

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Shun_One on July 26, 2013, 10:49:06 PM
I will take him.

Also, we should probably try to finish Roy at some point.

Yes, I agree! I'm really looking forward to Roy more than any other character at this point. If someone can provide maybe a tutorial or something, I would be willing to help out if necessary.