Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.




Quote from: Vert092 on August 07, 2014, 02:47:37 PM
Alright. I think I didn't share the link here when I finished it, so here's the finished model

Got it and your PMs, I'll start the rigging when I come home from the airport today.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey, sorry about the wait, fellow Fire Emblem brethren.  :(  Some good news, I made progress on Marth's awoken form v2.  :D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks good man. Keep up the good work.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey, look! Marth cosplaying as Lucin---, I mean, good job! Looking forward to play with him!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Looks fantastic so far!
Are we gonna have 200 different versions with each configuration (swords, sheaths, masked/unmasked, ect) like SJS's Lucina?
Actually, I've been waiting for this model for so long, I'll be satisfied with whatever is available.

Quote from: ramonM64 on August 13, 2014, 07:08:44 AM
Hey, sorry about the wait, fellow Fire Emblem brethren.  :(  Some good news, I made progress on Marth's awoken form v2.  :D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Good thing someone picked it up. I was having too many stupid problems trying to mirror him to rig him correctly.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


August 14, 2014, 05:19:12 AM #1045 Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 03:22:49 AM by ramonM64
Thanks for the kind posts, guys.   :)

Quote from: Raikrom on August 13, 2014, 04:07:31 PM
Looks fantastic so far!
Are we gonna have 200 different versions with each configuration (swords, sheaths, masked/unmasked, ect) like SJS's Lucina?
Actually, I've been waiting for this model for so long, I'll be satisfied with whatever is available.
Yeah, every sword shown by Vert should be in there. I think he looks best with the mask, so I wanted that in too. I actually grabbed the updated Mask from SJS's and Albafika's Lucina import. I'm gonna' PM him about it.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on August 13, 2014, 09:33:50 PM
Good thing someone picked it up. I was having too many stupid problems trying to mirror him to rig him correctly.
Funny you bring that up, I rigged the model mirrored (hahas i know). You can even see it in the image above, look at his belt straps. I knew something was off when I saw him from the front. I thought it was just the gloves so I only mirrored that (one is static-clenched). I'm glad I noticed before rigging the cape. The mirroring issues, I think, happen when doing Maya --> 3ds max. Not sure though.

So yep, tonight I lost some time starting over but hey, I passed where I was before. Just gotta' refine a few bends before the in-game testing starts. I'm hoping for a release by the weekend.

--------

Small update, I tested him in-game..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

------

wh00t, all done and uploaded. To download him, visit his old Brawl Vault page or.. -->  Click Here

Wow, I had NO IDEA the updated model was released, perhaps you should've made an entirely new upload/entry in the vault just to give it some more attention?
In any case, fantastic as always, with all the time this model has been refined it's a real work of art at this point, looks great in-game and as a model in itself.

Quote from: Raikrom on September 02, 2014, 04:29:49 AM
Wow, I had NO IDEA the updated model was released, perhaps you should've made an entirely new upload/entry in the vault just to give it some more attention?
In any case, fantastic as always, with all the time this model has been refined it's a real work of art at this point, looks great in-game and as a model in itself.

Neither did I! I'd have downloaded him right away if I had known he was released. Ah well, now I know! Excellent job on him.

Hello, got a question about that Roy, is there plans to release that model? Is it incomplete or? Just love that Awakening Roy!

AFAIK, it's still being worked on


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.