Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 05, 2014, 02:46:04 PM
AFAIK, it's still being worked on

Ohhhh right, thanks for the reply! It's one of the best looking costumes for Roy I've seen yet!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thought I'd share this since I got the permission to use the model! I'm giving Lu a much-needed face makeover, built off of Zero Suit Samus'. I got pretty tired of the 2D face, to be honest, and decided to give this a shot. I've got her expressions to work on, still, but I'd like to know what you guys all think.

Of course, with a 3D face, she'll have eye movement! And yes, she will have the two different eyes, just look at the preview.

Quote from: SatoshiKura on September 09, 2014, 03:39:36 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thought I'd share this since I got the permission to use the model! I'm giving Lu a much-needed face makeover, built off of Zero Suit Samus'. I got pretty tired of the 2D face, to be honest, and decided to give this a shot. I've got her expressions to work on, still, but I'd like to know what you guys all think.

Of course, with a 3D face, she'll have eye movement! And yes, she will have the two different eyes, just look at the preview.

You never fail to wow me


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OMG all of my yes! SatoshiKura take my MUNZ! I'll mail my wallet to you!

I cannot wait for this... She looks great, really nice job so far. You have secured a DL from me.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SatoshiKura on September 09, 2014, 03:39:36 AM

Thought I'd share this since I got the permission to use the model! I'm giving Lu a much-needed face makeover, built off of Zero Suit Samus'. I got pretty tired of the 2D face, to be honest, and decided to give this a shot. I've got her expressions to work on, still, but I'd like to know what you guys all think.

Of course, with a 3D face, she'll have eye movement! And yes, she will have the two different eyes, just look at the preview.
Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 09, 2014, 03:53:02 AM
You never fail to wow me
Yes. Wow indeed!
Hi

Amazing work! even with Smash 4 around the corner, it's nice to know people are still giving these models some great touch-ups. I'm guessing it'll be based off of her in-game Smash 4 model?

Quote from: SatoshiKura on September 09, 2014, 03:39:36 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thought I'd share this since I got the permission to use the model! I'm giving Lu a much-needed face makeover, built off of Zero Suit Samus'. I got pretty tired of the 2D face, to be honest, and decided to give this a shot. I've got her expressions to work on, still, but I'd like to know what you guys all think.

Of course, with a 3D face, she'll have eye movement! And yes, she will have the two different eyes, just look at the preview.

OH MY GODS, THIS IS 10/10 Work you're producing, I can't wait to see the result! LUCINA HYPE!

Quote from: SatoshiKura on September 09, 2014, 03:39:36 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thought I'd share this since I got the permission to use the model! I'm giving Lu a much-needed face makeover, built off of Zero Suit Samus'. I got pretty tired of the 2D face, to be honest, and decided to give this a shot. I've got her expressions to work on, still, but I'd like to know what you guys all think.

Of course, with a 3D face, she'll have eye movement! And yes, she will have the two different eyes, just look at the preview.
I'd actually like to make a new model for at least her hair. I'd need the new model in .obj or .3ds though, so I don't screw the proportions.

Quote from: Vert092 on September 09, 2014, 04:29:33 PM
I'd actually like to make a new model for at least her hair. I'd need the new model in .obj or .3ds though, so I don't screw the proportions.


Sounds good to me! I'll throw her your way. I think I'm finished with the normal expression, and any touch-ups to it won't really mess with hair, or at least they shouldn't. I also gotta ask, would you be up for doing the short hair as well?

Thanks for all the feedback, too, everyone! I've got plans to make a new Falchion for her as well, and don't worry about missing out on her mask option. I've got the mask all set up with her new face already.

A new Falchion too?! Awesome! Will you keep the glowing effect from the current model? Because it looks really cool with it.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

September 09, 2014, 09:28:46 PM #1061 Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 09:29:38 PM by SatoshiKura
Quote from: Esdes3 on September 09, 2014, 07:47:28 PM
A new Falchion too?! Awesome! Will you keep the glowing effect from the current model? Because it looks really cool with it.

Of course! The Exalted Falchion is a must for sure. The sword should come out well, since there are some really nice references now, thanks to Chrom and Lucina being in SSB4.

Quote from: SatoshiKura on September 09, 2014, 09:28:46 PM
Of course! The Exalted Falchion is a must for sure. The sword should come out well, since there are some really nice references now, thanks to Chrom and Lucina being in SSB4.
These are great news. I really like Lucina, and having some updates for her is always cool!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

September 10, 2014, 12:44:27 AM #1063 Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 12:45:57 AM by SatoshiKura
I got a few expressions down! I'd like to know what you guys think of them.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


For her hurt face, I think I'll just try and copy Marth's.

Ooooh, they look fantastic!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!