Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Not that I'm complaining, what was wrong with the original Falchion model?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Is she gonna have a secondary sword for when it's sheathed? Just wondering... I know they didn't make one due to file size and all that.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Velen on September 13, 2014, 01:07:17 AM
Not that I'm complaining, what was wrong with the original Falchion model?

I just wanted to make one a little more similar to the SSB4 model. Besides, making 3D models of swords is one of my hobbies, so I thought why not.

Quote from: Nao-chan on September 13, 2014, 01:23:05 AM
Is she gonna have a secondary sword for when it's sheathed? Just wondering... I know they didn't make one due to file size and all that.

Provided we have the space ourselves, yes I will! We might have a bit left over, actually, I've been taking care to keep things nicely organized and as small as possible while still looking good.

Sweet sounds good! Hope everything works out for you. This is turning out really well. Good luck you guys.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nao-chan on September 13, 2014, 01:23:05 AM
Is she gonna have a secondary sword for when it's sheathed? Just wondering... I know they didn't make one due to file size and all that.
Wait... Lucina originally has 2 swords? Wow... Didn't know that...

Quote from: SatoshiKura on September 13, 2014, 05:04:50 AM
I just wanted to make one a little more similar to the SSB4 model. Besides, making 3D models of swords is one of my hobbies, so I thought why not.

Provided we have the space ourselves, yes I will! We might have a bit left over, actually, I've been taking care to keep things nicely organized and as small as possible while still looking good.
Oh~ It seems interesting! Looking forward for this Lucina update!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Esdes3 on September 13, 2014, 10:26:51 AM
Wait... Lucina originally has 2 swords? Wow... Didn't know that...
Model changer stuff. *Headdesk*
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on September 13, 2014, 11:18:25 AM
Model changer stuff. *Headdesk*
Lemme go take a chair and a rope... I'll be back in a moment...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: SatoshiKura on September 13, 2014, 05:04:50 AM
I just wanted to make one a little more similar to the SSB4 model. Besides, making 3D models of swords is one of my hobbies, so I thought why not.

Provided we have the space ourselves, yes I will! We might have a bit left over, actually, I've been taking care to keep things nicely organized and as small as possible while still looking good.

Oh. Well it looks good all the same. Good job.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

More progress:


Changes:
- The body now has a better shape. Her back now properly resembles the SSB4 model. Her chest is flatter and she's less voluptuous in general. The collar is more open too. Also,keep in mind that I still need to reshape the arms.
- The belts and the cape are from a high detailed model another user sent me. Their textures still need to be mapped correctly.
-The hair is almost finished, only missing her sideburns. I'll improve the textures a bit adding a couple of effects as soon as I can.
-Her legs are thicker, and her boots are bigger. I also modified a bit her shoes. Everything keeps the proportions of the original model, of course.
- The cape brooch is redone too.

This... is wonderful!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Wow, that's some beautiful work! Truth be told I was never really fond of her figure with the original model (who knows how her body actually looks under her garb) but it certainly doesn't seem terribly feminine or really masculine either, and I'd say this model captures it very well. Looking forward to how it'll come together.

Quote from: Vert092 on September 13, 2014, 05:38:30 PM
More progress:


Changes:
- The body now has a better shape. Her back now properly resembles the SSB4 model. Her chest is flatter and she's less voluptuous in general. The collar is more open too. Also,keep in mind that I still need to reshape the arms.
- The belts and the cape are from a high detailed model another user sent me. Their textures still need to be mapped correctly.
-The hair is almost finished, only missing her sideburns. I'll improve the textures a bit adding a couple of effects as soon as I can.
-Her legs are thicker, and her boots are bigger. I also modified a bit her shoes. Everything keeps the proportions of the original model, of course.
- The cape brooch is redone too.

Oh wow, she's really looking amazing! I can't wait to see this ingame. Oh, were you able to keep the rigging? I've not been terribly confident with mine ever since I tried getting a custom Robin (from before he was revealed for SSB4) in, it always just kind of failed pretty hard. If not, I can see if I can find a friend who can do it!

Wow Vert, your work is just amazing... I can't wait to see this project finished. You and Satoshi are so extremely talented, I'm envious of your skills. All the best to your finishing this.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SatoshiKura on September 13, 2014, 09:13:23 PM
Oh wow, she's really looking amazing! I can't wait to see this ingame. Oh, were you able to keep the rigging? I've not been terribly confident with mine ever since I tried getting a custom Robin (from before he was revealed for SSB4) in, it always just kind of failed pretty hard. If not, I can see if I can find a friend who can do it!

If I don't have to mirror it, I'd be down to rig it :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.