KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

i swear, knightmario im gonna report you >:( ........ for being to awesome :af:
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Oh no they're at my window!! :oshi: AHH!! Anyways I'm glad you like it, it took a bit to re-rig the fingers, but its still pretty nice. Um shouldn't the Subject be "Classic Silver!" not "Classic Sonic!" Well I'm glad I could help, but I'm not sure about UVing, don't really have experience on it, plus I've got a pretty good, simple, but still pretty awesome hack in the making. He's a Mario character that was introduced a year after Brawl came out, and people have wanted him ever since. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

:P
you spun off my joke!
yes I made the hair and can make models.
that's what you're requesting :P
and fail, changing to silver.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Looking really nice so far! Can't wait to see the finished product :)

Well KnightMario please don't tell of these people who I'm making, for those who actually care, I want it to be a surprise.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

im not sure what i want to request but i'll get back to yuh when i do

QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Sure, I won't tell them that it's...




Bobby the weirdo!
(it's not that, dur)
But I won't tell anybody.
were you serious about thw window thing?
I'll just edit the screens from now on then so you don't have to.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

i know what i want

ssj4 vegeta over wolf

i might be able to find a model
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

um...
I just ment i would make a model, and post a request in the model imports forum...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

oh ok well thats fine also

but i still want ssj4 vegeta
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Okay.
I'll make the model
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

yah

cant wait to see it
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

April 30, 2012, 12:41:44 AM #57 Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 12:42:43 AM by KnightMario
yes, I just need to replace the ears and nose, make the hair a solid color, and import it.
what's you request?
*gulp*
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

For Classic Silver, use Generations Silvers hedgehog spikes, and select the verts in 3ds max, then scale the verts down. If you don't have 3ds max I can do it for you.


Quote from: ManicBrawler3666 on April 30, 2012, 12:38:54 AMI'm guessing Mouser but, I know what I would request. :3 Did you change Silver's head yet?
Mouser was introduced in Super Mario Bros 2, which came out a while before Super Smash Bros Braawl, so no, but that is a good idea. Unfortantly he doesn't have an actual model does he, because I know SMB2 used sprites and not any models.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.