KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 05, 2012, 04:39:51 PM
:srs: You're supposed to get used to people nagging you to finish something. Everyone, including Nano, gets nagged at to finish something all the time.
lemme correct that:
Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 05, 2012, 04:39:51 PM
You're supposed to get used to one person nagging you to finish something.
you're the only one so i will send it to you when i am on my compu for a while
or can you not do it? (not trying to sound mean at all when i say that)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I can't decide on what to choose in that poll. D:

Quote from: Giga Man on August 05, 2012, 09:25:33 PM
I can't decide on what to choose in that poll. D:
lol
i think the answer is forming though =P
time to get a coin model =P
(should be easy XD)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

August 06, 2012, 12:30:34 AM #318 Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 12:32:29 AM by KnightMario
Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 05, 2012, 11:54:15 PM
:srs: You didn't grasp the concept so that correction made no sense.
But when you're able to just go ahead and send it to me.
okayzo

i am getting the coin model from smg, smf1 is ripping it, so expect something awesome
but if the poll switches somehow, i'll do both (since coin is so easy, but head isn't as)
next imma do luigi blockhead then a secret something
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Doing both sounds good to me! XD

But seriously, I'm cool with just the coin if that's what it comes down to.

for now i'll just do coin but later i may do head too
smf1 sent me a message, ooh the suspense!
imma go read it now =P
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Voted for "pulls coin out of his head" and did you rip toonoki Mario?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 08, 2012, 01:34:45 AM
Voted for "pulls coin out of his head" and did you rip toonoki Mario?
Well he is is doing then "pulls coin out of his head" taunt, I don't know if he ripped Tanooki Mario yet.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 08, 2012, 01:59:18 AM
Well he is is doing then "pulls coin out of his head" taunt, I don't know if he ripped Tanooki Mario yet.
lol i haven't tryed yet i'm busy IRL
almost done with the coin mario
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


as soon as i get my sd card back from my sis (she stole it)
i'm gonna test the final version
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28347

I hope this doesn't discourage you from releasing yours. He's not even looking forward.

Quote from: Giga Man on August 21, 2012, 06:59:12 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28347

I hope this doesn't discourage you from releasing yours. He's not even looking forward.
Well knightmario is probably gonna use the SM3D Land model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 22, 2012, 04:50:47 AM #328 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 04:13:42 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 21, 2012, 11:52:09 PM
Well knightmario is probably gonna use the SM3D Land model.
Um, it wasn't in SM3DL, also KM made the block himself, and the shading, I only rigged it to his head along with rigging the coin and making the coin have a normalized texture.
After playing NSMB2, I know more about the powerups, and I have an idea for Racoon Mario and Fox Luigi, how about we make two versions: one with and without bone edits. the one with bone edits can have a movable tail for any PSAs based on the powerup, and I thought about giving Racoon Luigi because I don't like how the made Luigi look like a fox now.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

imma edit this post for the release as this is my 1337est postt ever
i WOULD have already released it but my sis stole it when i was testing out the final version on my wii
i'll probably get it back today though
i think mine has a better model plus mine has the in game shine, and will be updated for other nsmb2 hacks PLUS mine uses brawl model AND a coin! (provided me the amazing smf1)
as soon as i get my sd back imma work on some other hacks for nsmb2!
wish me luck on getting my sd back
i have the game and can really tell mine'z more accurate
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P