KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ripping models with Dolphin is really easy.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 22, 2012, 04:13:48 AM
Hmm, if someone finds a way to just rip models with Dolphin, I could get you that....and LM Luigi, the one on the vault is just an edit of NSMBW Luigi with the Poltergust 3000, anyone who's played Luigi's Mansion recently will notice that Luigi's textures and model are much better than that. But since I just finished Melee Mario for KTH and Mariodk, I can easily just add the racoon ears and tail to that model.
all i need is the trophy model of raccoon mario
don't need you adding ears to nothin XD
that is if i start hacking again
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


2 years now? Time flies. Anywho, I decided to get back into hacking. What does this mean? Well, I got bored and I have a 3DS, so expect certain things soon.
*cough*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
*cough*
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on September 28, 2014, 09:41:11 PM
2 years now? Time flies. Anywho, I decided to get back into hacking. What does this mean? Well, I got bored and I have a 3DS, so expect certain things soon.
*cough*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
*cough*



:srs:

Wish I had those ears before releasing.

As for the ear colors beige weird, Dolphin did that. It is fine on the Wii, so are the eyes and moosestash.


I hope someone rips Bowser and Raccoon Bowser soon. XD

I can do that if you'd like.
Also, as a note to everybody:
I can't rip Smash models. They use an unknown(ish) format and the game uses an encryption I couldn't crack for the life of me. There are others who have cracked the encryption, one of them is a well known member on this forum. I don't know if he'd want to be named, but I do doubt that he'd give me access to the files.

I'll post work on ripping more models later today hopefully.

Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on October 02, 2014, 12:48:52 AM
I can do that if you'd like.
Also, as a note to everybody:
I can't rip Smash models. They use an unknown(ish) format and the game uses an encryption I couldn't crack for the life of me. There are others who have cracked the encryption, one of them is a well known member on this forum. I don't know if he'd want to be named, but I do doubt that he'd give me access to the files.

I'll post work on ripping more models later today hopefully.



I accept the challenge of taking on the Koopa King himself. ;P

Gotcha, I can go ahead and get it now, give me a minute.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Thanks man. I hear Bowser is tough to rig. I want to see first hand,


The problem with having incomplete exporters. I'll give it to you when the program I'm waiting on gets released, then I'll have the model.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on October 02, 2014, 12:59:53 AM

The problem with having incomplete exporters. I'll give it to you when the program I'm waiting on gets released, then I'll have the model.

'Right, cool. Thanks.

Tanooki Mario = win.

Statues are cool too.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Not going to beat me to a brawl version of Raccoon Bowser!

Tail is from the Melee Racoon Mario Trophy, gonna retexture it to (hopefully) match with Bowser. A perk to using Brawl Bowser is that I can keep his rig. 8)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Ugh, Brawl Bowser. Personally I hate that model. DX I'm eagerly awaiting the remake of Galaxy Bowser I was hearing about, or an update to NSMBWii Bowser. :P

Anyway.