KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Kay, give me a few minutes
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

So, uhm...You are able to rip from 3DS. Can you rip models from Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai?

I'll see if I can.
I'm currently having internet issues meaning I can't download any more ROMs until I get it fixed, and I can't dump them myself because I don't have the correct tools.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Uhm, wich roms do you have? Maybe I am interested in some.other... :P

I can get about any rom due to the amazing store called the internet where I can buy every game for $0.00, which games are you interested in?
As a side note, I may have found a way to rip models from sm4sh. Anybody here have a gateway and willing to help me?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Oh, if you can rip from Smash, I'd like to have Tennis Peach, Tennis Daisy and Pauline trophies :3

sorry, I don't have a 3ds tought

He can't, he's already stated that...twice.....he can't decrypt the files.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

October 04, 2014, 09:05:59 PM #413 Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 09:07:00 PM by KnightMario
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 04, 2014, 09:03:12 PM
He can't, he's already stated that...twice.....he can't decrypt the files.
Quote from: KnightMario on October 04, 2014, 08:16:45 PM
As a side note, I may have found a way to rip models from sm4sh. Anybody here have a gateway and willing to help me?
Maybe.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I'd like to help in anyway possible, Knight. I wonder, though, if Sm4sh Bowser uses the same texture layout... If not, I'll take that model as well when/if you rip it successfully.

Quote from: Sm4sh Bowser on October 04, 2014, 11:18:51 PM
I'd like to help in anyway possible, Knight. I wonder, though, if Sm4sh Bowser uses the same texture layout... If not, I'll take that model as well when/if you rip it successfully.
Do you happen to have a 4.5 3ds and a gateway? Or know somebody who does? Other than that, I'm not sure if you could help. Thanks though.
And I'll be sure to send it over if I rip it successfully.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on October 04, 2014, 11:27:04 PM
Do you happen to have a 4.5 3ds and a gateway? Or know somebody who does? Other than that, I'm not sure if you could help. Thanks though.
And I'll be sure to send it over if I rip it successfully.

What's a 4.5 3DS?

Well shucks, I wanted to help ya out.

Just a question but are you able to rip models from Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance?

Quote from: TheSoraKid on October 05, 2014, 01:37:11 AM
Just a question but are you able to rip models from Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance?
I'll see about that, what models would you like?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P