KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 05, 2014, 02:03:37 AM #420 Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 02:05:50 AM by TheSoraKid
Quote from: KnightMario on October 05, 2014, 01:58:15 AM
I'll see about that, what models would you like?
Probably Neku, Shiki, Joshua, Beat and Rhyme. ;)

And also Xion.



For 3DS game rip, if I understand it right, there is only one thing that must be done on the console itself, right ? The rest can be done on a PC ?

I wanted to rip Cave Story 3D models a while ago but the problem is that I don't own a 3DS...
If I can give you the rom file could you just do the 3ds thing and send the result back to me so I can do the rest myself ? (I'm not really sure myself about which model could be interesting in that game, that's why I would like to see for myself)

Quote from: LJSTAR on October 06, 2014, 04:55:10 PM
For 3DS game rip, if I understand it right, there is only one thing that must be done on the console itself, right ? The rest can be done on a PC ?

I wanted to rip Cave Story 3D models a while ago but the problem is that I don't own a 3DS...
If I can give you the rom file could you just do the 3ds thing and send the result back to me so I can do the rest myself ? (I'm not really sure myself about which model could be interesting in that game, that's why I would like to see for myself)
If I do the 3ds thing I'll still have to do some stuff to the rom, because just straight up giving you the files I get from my 3ds is illegal iirc.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Oh, I see, understandable then
Well, in this case, which step would be the last one before you could send me the files ? The Decrypted RomFS ?

Well then. 7.x keys leaked, looks like I might be able to rip you guys some sm4sh models in the near future.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on October 29, 2014, 10:08:53 PM
Well then. 7.x keys leaked, looks like I might be able to rip you guys some sm4sh models in the near future.

Sweet. I call dibs on Mac and Giga Mac, when possible. ;)

Quote from: KnightMario on October 29, 2014, 10:08:53 PM
Well then. 7.x keys leaked, looks like I might be able to rip you guys some sm4sh models in the near future.

if you need help with anything...i am here

October 29, 2014, 10:41:38 PM #429 Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 01:21:34 AM by Pichi-Hime
If/when you can rip Smash 4 models, dibs on Rosalina and Luma and Peach.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on October 29, 2014, 10:41:38 PM
If/when you can rip Smash 4 models, dibs on Rosalina and Luma.
for me trophies of pualine, Tennis peach and daisy :3

Mario, Luigi & Bowser please, also YES!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

IF you can rip the the smash 3ds models...dibs on Magicant omega and normal versions
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Can I have Ashley's assist trophy model please? thats the only model I need from that game

i prefer all the new stages.. that is all :v
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady