KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

with tnis hack I'll introduce my TRUE one-slot size mod.
no motion etc, may be able to add wifi (probably not wifi)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

yeah.
he might take a while, since I will need someone to map the textures.

And may need the tristripper, but probably not.
I hope people will like it.
I may only need the head texture mapped, but maybe not.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

cant wait for classic silver and classic shadow

also what does the tristripper decsrease the file size of again (xmpl= model or textures ect)
and whens it gonna be released
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

The Tristripper takes a file and reduces it to a third of its size. That's all I know, I don't know how it does it, and if we lose anything when using it, but I need it for my Mario and Luigi over Ice Climbers hack, got a huge update in mind but the FitPopoMotion.pac is at its limit right now, and the update would probably make it impossible without the Tristripper. DX
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

oh ok thats what it does
so thats why no one has finished the plumber bros hmmm

whens it gonna be released?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 29, 2012, 02:58:16 AMoh ok thats what it does so thats why no one has finished the plumber bros hmmm whens it gonna be released?
Nonono not Jack H.'s Pair of Two Plumbers, I mean the one I did that has Luigi's mustache not jacked up, Mario and Luigi's animations actually go with the attacks, has mulitple models like True Mario, my Luigi Mario, ect, it has Mariodk's SMBZ v2.2 hammer. That's the one I'm talking about, which is called "Mario and Luigi over Ice Climbers Pack"
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

well i knew it wasnt yours but i didnt know who's it was but we need somethin good over ic's
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

April 29, 2012, 12:03:28 PM #22 Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 02:37:08 PM by KnightMario
the tristripper only reduces MODEL size.
sorry stupidmariofan1.
and Do you mind helping me with this?
I need someone to rig a few things.

Post Merge: April 29, 2012, 12:49:56 PM

Previews:


Post Merge: April 29, 2012, 02:37:06 PM

More previews.
the shading problem on the chest will be covered by the chest hair.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hhhmm ok also nice silver but eyes look alittle big
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

the silver doesn't have eyes, those are just where the hair goes through.
are you talking about sonic?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

no on silver models head (which i the only part :P) aernt those big round things his eyes?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

those aren't the eyes.
The eyes are the ones in the classic sonic picture.
I'm just replacing the hair, cuffs, shoes, and gloves. and textures, dur.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

oh ok
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: KnightMario on April 29, 2012, 12:03:28 PMthe tristripper only reduces MODEL size. sorry stupidmariofan1. and Do you mind helping me with this? I need someone to rig a few things.
Wait so I can't use it on a FitCharacterMotionEct.pac file? :rage: Now how am I supposed to update the Mario Bros????
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

use mine classic sonic as base (cuz of the all faces/mouths/eyes for animted eyes and can use brawl texture)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later