KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

thanks.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

May 02, 2012, 02:56:22 AM #106 Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 03:00:59 AM by KnightMario
want to talk :P
on my 3ds.

Post Merge: May 02, 2012, 03:00:59 AM

smf1 had a obj problem, I hope I fixed it...
because the head's the last thing before release!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

okay.
progress will be lowered a lot due to a project due may 9th, something this thursday, a project due on the 10th, and something on the 11th
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

*sarcasm*
i love it so much
*end sarcasm*

lol wut thats mest up...........i want cici's
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Mephiles on May 02, 2012, 05:58:12 PM
Don't you just love sch**l? X3 I'm at Cici's Pizza writing this. XD
I have to stay extra for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday DX
Cici's is awesome by the way.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

you have 3ds?
pm me your friend code :P
Waiting to see if I fixed something for smf1
if not, I'll p.m. him more things.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

thanks.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I wanted to make Classic Shadow for make a pack of Shadow over DK. Just, i wanted someone fix the run for Shadow, and i founded a good model of him :






it's the model of Brawl classified. I think it's possible to rip them but whatever you can download the texture, it's easy to turn them into a classic.

Here if you want the topic : http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=34800&page=19

and you can download the models?
you've got to be kidding.
But the ones I'm making ar edited from the (almost) official, so they're a little better.
I'm not using any models from there.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

so what files are in the pack?
objs, 3dses, what?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

May 03, 2012, 01:01:30 AM #115 Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 02:26:15 AM by KnightMario
thanks.

Post Merge: May 03, 2012, 02:26:15 AM

I'm thinking I might not release it or finish it.
since kth posted that link, everyone else wants to rig them.
I might, but maybe not.
plus nobody really cares about it. They'd rather rig that classic model.
I'm finishing silver, but maybe not releasing him
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I don't know if this has been answered yet, but is Classic Silver for Falco's PSA as well? I know Diddy Kong got a recent Silver as well but I still prefer the one over Falco.

Also looking forward to Classic Shadow. I love chibi characters.


yeah, if i DO release it.
and mephiles, I might, since you've been supporting me all this time.
I'll make a poll
and you think it's good?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

thanks.
poll's going up in a sec.
should I do mephiles too?
or just quit altogether after my requests?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Besides KnightMario what's really the point in finshing him if you're not going to release it to the public? It would just be me, you and Mephiles who'd play him and where's the fun in that? Plus both of us (if not me more) have worked hard on him, I don't want to see that go to waste. If it doesn't get that many downloads who cares, happnes to my hacks all the time unfortantly but I still make them because they still get downloads...well I think I might have a few that don't have downloads but it doesn't matter. My point, just release because there'll be people who want it and would get mad if they find out that you just didn't release him.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.