KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I want to play with chibi Silver. :'(


Hi SonicBrawler!

never mind, i'm doing it.
thanks smf1, i needed that
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

May 03, 2012, 02:51:38 AM #122 Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 02:56:14 AM by KnightMario
happens to me too sometimes.
I never realized how many people read this topic and cared O.o

Post Merge: May 03, 2012, 02:56:14 AM

and should I do my classic shadow or stay with boygos' model he's riging?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

May 03, 2012, 03:00:59 AM #123 Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 03:03:04 AM by KnightMario
yeah...
But mine will hopefully look more like the official...
and should I do modern or classic mephiles first?
700th post!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I'd rather revamp the current modern. Is that okay?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I know...
but you've supported me all this way...
I owe you.
but thanks.
I'll try to do them fast.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

those classic's

THERE EPIC DUDE
good job on both

btw that silver look so smexy
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

any chance for these classic sonic char. will get all of sonic“s Mouths/Faces/animted eyes?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I just read a butt load of pages to catch up with your thread KnightMario!!! Glad you decided to release it when youre finished. Its good since you will have people giving you criticism to improve. Practice makes perfect. lol. Im liking what im seeing so far, good job and keep on going. I support you all the way!!!

May 03, 2012, 08:42:33 PM #129 Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 09:16:12 PM by KnightMario
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 03, 2012, 01:51:54 PM
those classic's

THERE EPIC DUDE
good job on both

btw that silver look so smexy
*facepalm*
those aren't mine, they're someone else's.
and thanks darkdeathscythe.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

May 03, 2012, 09:18:44 PM #130 Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 09:27:17 PM by KnightMario
tell me about it.
do you think mine looks better than the other silver?
(once hair is added)

Post Merge: May 03, 2012, 09:27:17 PM

oh yeah, and he'll have expressions.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

thanks.
waiting for stupid mario fan to check out the hopefully fixes to the model.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

XD
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

that sucks.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

no.
I asked smf1 to check the models, but he hasn't.
I'm not rushing him though.
It SHOULD be done this week.
can't wait until it's done:
1. me want to play as him.
2. I'll get a lot of downloads, and so will stupidmariofan1 (hopefully)
3. we'll (if not I'll, but I'm posting his thread in the description) become more noticed.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P