KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 05, 2012, 12:58:21 AM #150 Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 01:06:38 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Classic Silver is doing pretty good, here's previews:



Post Merge: May 05, 2012, 01:06:37 AM

Hmm....anyone think these metals could be better? Or do you guys think it's great? :-\
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Epic!
I love it!
Send it to me so I can fix the metal on the head.
I love how the stuff stays blue during the metal.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 05, 2012, 01:10:52 AMEpic! I love it! Send it to me so I can fix the metal on the head. I love how the stuff stays blue during the metal.
I'm not sure why they do but the lights don't change, even though they have mtl files that have metal00 as the textures. :P Well I'm glad you like it that way. Just let me get the files in a zip file and upload it on mediafire. :D

Post Merge: May 05, 2012, 01:16:20 AM

Wait do I send you the one with or without the metal textures? Or does it really matter?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

with and without.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I wonder if I'll do a version built ontop of Classic Sonic v2........it's got better alternate faces, textures, and one-slot mode, but then again the one-slot size mode is only as good as how much time and effect one puts into it to make it flawless...................................LOTSA SPEGHATTI!!!!!! I don't I just had to say something random. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I don't want you to do that.
I purposely said no to mariodk when he said to use it. I wanted it to be more like the orginal classic sonic.
Plus filesize too. it's already just missing because of a texture.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Okie-dokie, I guess I won't do that one then. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

thanks.
uploading him to the vault!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Already an error. Also I don't know if my question was answered. Which Silver PSA will he also be ported to. Just the Diddy one? Or Falco one as well? If you already answered, my apologies. I have the Falco PSA version.


yeah.
and if you look in the diddy ones, it's actually fitfalco00.pac renamed :P
so yes.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Ah had no idea. Looks great nonetheless :D


May 05, 2012, 02:00:27 AM #161 Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 02:03:15 AM by KnightMario
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

classic sonic's arms should be blue.
but they're not.
the picture I used has them grey, but I don't care.
I'll have it as the modern recolor.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

May 05, 2012, 02:09:23 AM #163 Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 02:15:54 AM by KnightMario
I know, I'm just going to do it because other than that there's no real difference.
would you like to talk about the hack and mephiles?
I'll be offline for a sec since I'm switching to my 3ds.
online
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Wait so should I quickly edit the arms? Changing the texture will also change the ears unless you edit the materials too, because I gave them the arm material, but I can quickly change it if you want KnightMario.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.