KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

and classic super sonic
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

almost done with super sonic.
and classic shadow is on hold till done with classic sonic v4
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Hey is your OP up to date since I can do the recolours of your classic Sonic if that spare you time.





I do accept requests for recolours.

no, alm and ER are helping me with that.
just need to make a version with and without glow for classic super sonic then done with that part.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

So... wait a sec... why was a V4 needed of Classic Sonic again? What are you adding?


June 03, 2012, 11:42:48 AM #290 Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 12:36:51 PM by KnightMario
Quote from: Alm5252 on June 03, 2012, 06:09:47 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

will you ever stop being so awesome? i think not.
and they're both finished i believe, can anybody take pics for me?
*cough*alm2525*cough*
Quote from: Boygos on June 03, 2012, 04:15:15 AM
So... wait a sec... why was a V4 needed of Classic Sonic again? What are you adding?
it has:
classic super sonic
classic hyper sonic (maybe)
same recolors from brawl (braclet things)
same recolors from project m
with brawl styled and classic styled for each of the recolors.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: carcinoGeneticist on June 03, 2012, 10:45:53 PM
I wanted to take pics. TT^TT

Posts merged

Sorry for how I was...
1. he jusr seemed like he was good with pictures. (he SO is)
2.  it's fine
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

those csp's are so epic

ok about classic super/shadow, i really wants thems
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

super is almost done, should be done today. then i work on shadow.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

yay super sonic

classic shadow gonna be awesome
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

figured out how to fix shading glitch on super sonic
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Hell yeah. Classic Shadow is gonna be great

need to fix the shading still, i think mariodk will have to fix the normals
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

classic super sonic, i needs all the classics to make sonic only classic chacraters with classic sonic moveset, this is gonna be soa wesome
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ- on June 08, 2012, 03:22:02 PM
classic super sonic, i needs all the classics to make sonic only classic chacraters with classic sonic moveset, this is gonna be soa wesome
thanks a bunch man
unless i can fix super's normals VERY soon, i'm going to go back to classic shadow, and when he's finished i'll return to classic sonic v4
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P