KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff

Started by KnightMario, April 26, 2012, 08:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bumpitty bump, woo classic shadow!
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

July 28, 2012, 04:01:28 PM #301 Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 04:02:49 PM by KnightMario
since my sd card broke, i was on a trip 3 weeks long, i'm just gonna start over
i'm working on a nsmb2 project, so except a lot of stuff along with tons of kirby's return to dreamland hats
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on July 28, 2012, 04:01:28 PM
since my sd card broke, i was on a trip 3 weeks long, i'm just gonna start over
i'm working on a nsmb2 project, so except a lot of stuff along with tons of kirby's return to dreamland hats
Wait wait. Did your SD card brake or did the right protection slide thing brake? It can still work.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

it said it need ed to be formatted and it did it again a month later but that time i just had cracked minecraft on it
now it has lender and i am saving the models to my other sd card too, which is physically broken
the lines infront of the gold thingies one of them broke on one side it still works but if it breaks on the other side to gets stuck in front of the gold thingies i am doomed
and previews!
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 28, 2012, 09:18:54 PM




Multiple pictures to show that it changes with just turning the camera. :happy:
yeah iz working on with himz and the whole project where i need custom models i make imported

I made the brick block what it is right nowz, the colors the gold (looks great ingame) the model itself,  the face part, all by me
i also have made gold and silver luigi but i am gonna try another way to get things to shine on them and on the brick
brick would look like art work and so will mario and luigi
thanks for replying btw i hope this get's alive again
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I hope that when people see that the pictures are quoted from me, they'll realize that I'm helping out witht his project. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

July 29, 2012, 09:00:47 PM #305 Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 09:06:05 PM by KnightMario
Quote from: KnightMario on July 29, 2012, 12:49:44 PM
yeah iz working on with himz and the whole project where i need custom models i make imported
see?
lol

Post Merge: July 29, 2012, 09:06:04 PM

OMGosh
think i found a way to "rip" tanooki mario from super mario 3d land
or the costume from tennis open if i can't, tennis open will be easier
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Love dat Mario model.  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KnightMario on July 29, 2012, 09:00:47 PMsee? lol
Post Merge: July 29, 2012, 09:06:04 PM
OMGosh think i found a way to "rip" tanooki mario from super mario 3d land
Does it involve having the 3ds rom & emulator?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: KnightMario on July 29, 2012, 09:00:47 PM
see?
lol

Post Merge: July 29, 2012, 09:06:04 PM

OMGosh
think i found a way to "rip" tanooki mario from super mario 3d land
or the costume from tennis open if i can't, tennis open will be easier
Is that even possible :o
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

1 way will one way may not
i have the 3ds card though lol
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I laughed at that Coin Block Mario head way harder than I should have when I saw those screenshots.

Seriously, that is the most hilarious power-up next to the coin block (and propeller block) covering his entire upper body in Mario 3D Land.

Quote from: Giga Man on August 03, 2012, 04:47:29 AM
I laughed at that Coin Block Mario head way harder than I should have when I saw those screenshots.

Seriously, that is the most hilarious power-up next to the coin block (and propeller block) covering his entire upper body in Mario 3D Land.
=P lol yeah it is
and about classic tails i forget what i did since i had a but loafd of sonic stuff inluding him before my sd crashed

i'm almost done with the coin block mario, i made ones for each recolor and ones that are brown bricks with gold face (doesn't look as good) for each recolor
just need to add something for the side taunt ( either mario shows his head and takes off block, or pulls a coin out of his head, if i learn how to make a poll i will lol
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on August 03, 2012, 08:22:26 PM=P lol yeah it is and about classic tails i forget what i did since i had a but loafd of sonic stuff inluding him before my sd crashed i'm almost done with the coin block mario, i made ones for each recolor and ones that are brown bricks with gold face (doesn't look as good) for each recolor just need to add something for the side taunt ( either mario shows his head and takes off block, or pulls a coin out of his head, if i learn how to make a poll i will lol
At tha bottom of the thread, there should be an option for a poll.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 04, 2012, 10:25:53 PMWhat do you mean you forget what you did? All you had to do was finish his hands...
He probably meant that he doesn't remember how he made Classic Tails, since he lost the data when his SD card crashed, he probably has to start back at level 1. :(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

August 05, 2012, 04:11:42 AM #314 Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 03:39:36 PM by KnightMario
why don't you try to make him because you nagging me is just getting annoying (no offense but it is) so i'll send you it when i have time

Post Merge: August 05, 2012, 03:39:36 PM

my raccoon mario MAY I repeat MAY have tail and ears from raccoon suit in mario tennis open
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P