Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: tutorial: accessing some assist trophy projectiles consistanlty (video inside)  (Read 1673 times)
somen00b
Advanced Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: April 26, 2012, 06:59:46 PM »

I'm sorry that I put this in the wrong section!

importing assit trophy projectiles show case

I'm sure I'm not the first to do this, but anyway. So I thought I'd share this trick I found to get acess to some assist trophy projectiles constantly:

1. Extract system/common3_en.pac from your brawl iso [skip this if you already have this file]

2. extract the 2 files in items/[item folder name here] ex: items/jeffpencilrocket from your brawl iso

3. open up common3_en in brawl box and find the file for the item item that you want to replace in itemcommonbrres ex: itemcommonbrres/Itmtoonlinkbombbress

4. replace that file with the file ending in brres that you extracted from the assist item earlier.

5. Repeat steps 4 and 5, but check the folder itemcommonparam and use the other file (the file ending in param) and save common3_en.

6. Use your modded common3_en file in your next game of brawl to test it (I don't do this on a wii, so I don't know how you get the new data back to brawl if that is your method) the item you replaced (toon link's bomb in the example), should now be the new item.

NOT ALL COMBINATIONS WORK!
    « Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 08:16:42 AM by somen00b » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: