Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 12:18:34 AM by LegacyWolf



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.







Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Good to see you made a thread of your own. I need to pimp mine out a little to make it shine as well as add new previews.

May 01, 2012, 03:25:38 AM #2 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 06:50:49 PM by LegacyWolf
Not gonna lie, yours looks pretty good. My best bud and I really liked your stages at the beginning of your thread. But yea, improvements are always necessary.

I didn't know about the Planet Namek that goes over Castle Siege. Now i have a stage to replace it!

Good to see you made your own thread by the way.

May 01, 2012, 11:31:42 PM #4 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 06:51:12 PM by LegacyWolf
Thanks guys.

Here's some added updates to this topic.








Stay tuned for more.

Gangplank got moe progress good to see. I actually thought of an interesting 360 based stage that I may work on in the future. It's the 360 Dashboard with animated stuff :P

Is that so? You must tell me more about it. I'll gladly do it.

Basically you have your custom Avatar standing there moving around, and the slides move and the background changes. I'll explain more later right now i'm working on the Avengers stage :P

May 06, 2012, 03:55:14 AM #9 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 06:51:47 PM by LegacyWolf
Alright, it sounds quite spectacular. Perhaps it can be modified so that the theme changes from day to night. Just an idea, though.

Yikes, cool ideas, but could you maybe use some spoilers? The page was scrolling for about a minute straight for me, and I think it may cause some issues for people with slower internet.

Ah, you may have a point. Sadly, I don't know how to use the spoilers feature.

Add (spoiler)(/spoiler) around the image link, but using brackets instead of parenthesis.

Or just quote me and use this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Already figured it out. That's better. I'll add more later, unless this is fine.

I see you made a thread :) your stages are amazing!