Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages and SSPs

Started by LegacyWolf, May 01, 2012, 03:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 06, 2012, 10:35:15 PM #15 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 06:52:32 PM by LegacyWolf
Hah. Thanks man. Again, stay tuned for updates. I should be starting another stage soon.

Post Merge: May 08, 2012, 10:27:01 PM

Update: added The Moon to future stages. Take a look.

So I plan on the stage taking place on the moon, with a distant view of earth and the sun even further back. Maybe not the moon, but possibly a large platform, because I hate pure walk-offs. Though, if I have it on the moon, I don't know what else to put there...maybe a building to go in. About a minute or earlier, a meteor will approach earth, just overhead of the players. Eventually, the meteor will catch on fire as it gets close to earth, then crash full-force into the earth, resulting in a long explosion. Throughout gameplay, the sun will have a continuous solar flare. The earth will have a huge crater as a result from the explosion. Not too long after that, a massive meteor, about 3/4 the size of earth, will come hurdling towards earth at what seems to be a low speed, easily blowing up the planet. Only the space debris will remain.

May 12, 2012, 05:37:16 AM #16 Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 05:38:22 AM by GanonZack
Quote from: LegacyWolf on May 06, 2012, 10:35:15 PM

First of all, awesome stages!, I particularly love the Bowser's Castle in Norfair.
^And, If you make the textures look like Paper Mario and adds the X-Naut Base to the Background, that would be a great alternate stage for that Moon's stage you are making now.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmm...X-naut base...where have I heard that before? Is it in the first paper mario?

It's from the second game, The Thousand-Year Door

Ahh, I never had a gamecube sadly. I've never played it. I'll look into it though. :)

In case you do make the X-Naut Base...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That will have the textures for it. I started making a stage based on the Glitz Pit, but I never got the motivation to finish it.

Thanks, man. It'll be easier to do with these.

You're welcome. :)
I saw the your stage previews in xxWutzMercyxx's thread; they look great! Keep up the amazing work!

May 21, 2012, 10:16:04 PM #23 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 06:53:46 PM by LegacyWolf
Thanks, I'll do my best. :D

Daisy Cruiser sounds awesome (Daisy fan!). Hope the fight is around the pool area.


Assuming I get it to work, I was going to put it right next to the pool, so you can go in and jump out as much as wanted. Looking forward to doing that. If I get it working, I will preview it in part 3 and 4 of the preview palooza. :)

Sounds awesome. I feel like I'm one of the few people that care more about new stages than models / textures. If only I knew how to myself ^^;


Quote from: Haseyo on May 23, 2012, 03:39:10 AM
Sounds awesome. I feel like I'm one of the few people that care more about new stages than models / textures. If only I knew how to myself ^^;
You're not alone! Im already tired of model imports.

May 23, 2012, 12:31:09 PM #28 Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 10:04:50 AM by LegacyWolf
I'm working on an import at the moment...:(

I mean, nothing wrong with it xD Just glad you're also working on stages as well.
About a month ago this whole section was dead. People were focusing on characters only.