Bleachmagic's Import Studio"Im back!"

Started by bleachmagic, May 04, 2012, 07:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Just wondering am I the only one having problems with Leon? I've added the new version over snake 5th costume and for some reason when I load up Leon and then load up a stage it freezes. Can't understand why it's freezing O.o

Quote from: LKR000 on May 26, 2012, 05:29:47 PM
Just wondering am I the only one having problems with Leon? I've added the new version over snake 5th costume and for some reason when I load up Leon and then load up a stage it freezes. Can't understand why it's freezing O.o
Have you checked if it was other characters or stages?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

is it the original Leon?
or a recolor?
if its mine then yeah it may be what character your fighting against since no one else has mentioned anything wrong with him honestly it could even be the stage if the mods are all big for example a MVC 3 mod mixed with Leon[EXAMPLE] this could cause freezing i recommend putting him over a different slot on snake against a non modded character on a non modded stage that should work also make sure you have both the pac and pcs file because dang it i hate how people think if you just use a pcs file everything will work cause it usually doesn't....


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Awsome Tsuna :D I now await for someone to make a Brawl-styled version
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I'll try putting Leon over a different snake slot at some point, thanks for the advice.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 27, 2012, 06:54:31 AM
Awsome Tsuna :D I now await for someone to make a Brawl-styled version
Well i could give it a shot since i was able to make custom textures for all of the models ill give it a shot
actually i dont feel like it :notimp:


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote from: bleachmagic on May 27, 2012, 06:11:35 PMWell i could give it a shot since i was able to make custom textures for all of the models ill give it a shot actually i dont feel like it :notimp:
lol it's ok man. I'm in no rush of having one.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

could you put the hacks for Tsuna, Sora, and Roxas into pac and pcs files with psa?

No if you really want them download winrar and extract them


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi. Is that Xion in your Twilight Town stage a custom model made by you?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Finally, something to replace that old Twilight Town stage by FairKnight..

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 02, 2012, 11:23:46 PM
Hi. Is that Xion in your Twilight Town stage a custom model made by you?
yes the xion model is made by me.
Quote from: -Hero- on June 02, 2012, 11:25:25 PM
Finally, something to replace that old Twilight Town stage by FairKnight..
well good news its now released also look forward to my twilight town Mansion which ill begin working on later.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote from: bleachmagic on June 02, 2012, 11:45:14 PMyes the xion model is made by me.
Wow, it's a pretty good model. Is it your first one you made?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

my first attempt yeah its just pieces from kh i used kh2 sora as a base.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Impressive improvement on Memory Skyscraper. :D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509