Let's look into Module Fíles (.rel) - Defensive Collision is now!

Started by pikazz, May 04, 2012, 12:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

awesome if this gets possible:
oneslot super sonic(but i dont think that will be possible cuz of filesize of FitSonicxx.pac/pcs)
or make a article that use only GFX model in the Fit"insert char. here".pac(like lucario´s aura sphere) to load the model/texture from Fit"insert char. here"XX.pac/pcs

so oneslot aura sphere got possible or other oneslot GFX models
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on January 12, 2013, 11:18:09 AM
awesome if this gets possible:
oneslot super sonic(but i dont think that will be possible cuz of filesize of FitSonicxx.pac/pcs)
or make a article that use only GFX model in the Fit"insert char. here".pac(like lucario´s aura sphere) to load the model/texture from Fit"insert char. here"XX.pac/pcs

so oneslot aura sphere got possible or other oneslot GFX models
time for being opimist, I THINK it is possible to make super sonic load from FitChar00 but it might be more challanging to do that cause it loads from FitSonicFinal.pac instead for FitSonicMotionEct.
but I might be wrong, it might be easier to do that!

dont like to tell so much about this cause I still dont have clue how articles gets load (like the models, textures and animations), if it are from FitChar00 or FitCharMotionEct and more

but yeah, diffirent models on same "articles" would be pretty awesome
Stupid Tinypic :C

does that mean that sonic could transform into supersonic just by taunting a bit like SMBZ mario?
[/url]

pikazz i hope you find a way so we can change the place where the article loads the gfx/animation but adding articles would still be better imo but go for the thing you are closest of finding how
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: battleon469 on January 13, 2013, 11:48:35 AM
does that mean that sonic could transform into supersonic just by taunting a bit like SMBZ mario?
no, it means on one slot it can be supersonic, the otherslot it can be supershadow and next slot can be supersilvet ect if all 3 is over sonic. but the same time it is the same final smash! just diffirent models on the article
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 13, 2013, 01:52:59 PM
no, it means on one slot it can be supersonic, the otherslot it can be supershadow and next slot can be supersilvet ect if all 3 is over sonic. but the same time it is the same final smash! just diffirent models on the article
and every projectile could also be one slot since the gfx is usually on the motion
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 13, 2013, 02:55:09 PM
and every projectile could also be one slot since the gfx is usually on the motion
only the model would be oneslot cause the GFX it's using is from FitChar.pac, it tells "use this GFX and that" on each subactions, so it's not actually "pure" oneslot, only oneslot for the modelpart
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 13, 2013, 02:59:33 PM
only the model would be oneslot cause the GFX it's using is from FitChar.pac, it tells "use this GFX and that" on each subactions, so it's not actually "pure" oneslot, only oneslot for the modelpart
yeah i meant the model  my guess is the info where to get the model should be on the rel becuase the move is called in moveset and the model is on another file
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hm, things are getting complex now. some but not all articles using SoArticleMediatorNull.
dont know it's function. perhaps it's nulling the SoArticleMediatorImpl?

EDIT: look what I did!
Module File Hacking

successfully gave target test lv 5 a spring!
lv5 doesn't have a spring, the lv3 has!

also, you might notice there is 2 springs! the one on the left side doesn't work, only the one in the spike does!
and I dont know how to move spring model, I know it's somewhere in the module file where it would be but I haven't found it yet! and no, it didn't work with animations!

I am trying to get a thumb of how gimmick objects works on stages! this was pretty awesome

soon we will be able to add springs and other stuff to other stages like water, hitboxes ect!
Stupid Tinypic :C

i think we can already add true water for a long time pikazz
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 14, 2013, 11:50:32 PM
i think we can already add true water for a long time pikazz

Nope. Not yet.

Great work again, pikazz. Though I'll get real hype when I see these things implemented in an actual stage. XD

Quote from: Ridley-G on January 15, 2013, 12:26:37 AM
Nope. Not yet.

Great work again, pikazz. Though I'll get real hype when I see these things implemented in an actual stage. XD
everyone seems to have true water in every stage so i just tough so lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 15, 2013, 12:58:10 AM
everyone seems to have true water in every stage so i just tough so lol
That's usually stages that are rel-ported over Jungle Japes though.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on January 15, 2013, 05:49:38 AM
That's usually stages that are rel-ported over Jungle Japes though.
Pretty much always, in fact. All the other water stages have weird quirks.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

not many of you understand but look what I did!



added a extra Inheritance named [censored]lol! I dont know what Inheritance does exactly but I believe it's something about loading stuff from Sora_Melee.
this is actually nessecary to add because all grGimmick things are using 5 Inheritance with a "special" Inheritance as the "fifth" place on the Inheritance list!

haven't TEST ingame, would be really surprised if it works!

will also try to add a new object later, I know exactly how I should do it!
just one problem, I dont know how to make that new object load ingame

EDIT: tested ingame, a instresting result! it froze exact the same time as the announcer saying "GO"
the whole stage gets loaded and even the characters but just at the "GO", everything freezes!
Stupid Tinypic :C