Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11
Author Topic: Mega Man X over Samus -Work in Progress-  (Read 42758 times)
lYIaXeD OuT
Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #75 on: May 19, 2012, 11:14:47 AM »

The hovering sounds like a good idea. Maybe holding Jump button in the first and/or 2nd Jump will make you hover and move left and right for a short time and be able to use his buster.

Thanks for that suggestion.
    That sounds amazing. I loved doing that in X5, it wasn't the most useful of his abilities but it was really fun to use. Putting that in brawl would be awesome.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #76 on: May 19, 2012, 11:15:58 AM »

Hey, just got the X model with the rig, very nice rig  Smiley but there are a few more things needed and removed

for adding, there part here
    here

and here

and as for the removable bones, just the unused ones from Samus

also

MegamanX Says Hi

*Bumps this for the next page, so ramon doesn't misses it*

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #77 on: May 19, 2012, 12:35:23 PM »

Hey, just got the X model with the rig, very nice rig  Smiley but there are a few more things needed and removed

here

and here

also

MegamanX Says Hi

Pretty much what he said.

I really love the shoulders now. But when i use the Motionpacetc that has my animations, i gotta re-do all the animations Tongue. The shoulderpad armor, the shoulder and the head were in the wrong place.

(ill just use your MotionEtc.Pac for this since everything looks fine on it):
    But ill just wait until the things that Marioking64DS said is fixed before working on any animations.
    « Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 02:29:28 PM by -Hero- » Logged

Element
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Piece

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #78 on: May 19, 2012, 04:43:52 PM »

Nobody addresses my questions, it makes me feel like you don't know how to answer.

"You can plan all you want but it won't matter if there's no execution."
    Team thread (Nemesis): http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45472.0

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #79 on: May 19, 2012, 05:35:16 PM »

Nobody addresses my questions, it makes me feel like you don't know how to answer.
    Don't focus on continuously making shot-based moves into melee moves.
    It's probably going to feel cheap because that's what I think of when I see characters with a million different types of moves.
    I already answered to this before and you said it again.

Is it hard to work with bones? Would I have problems with bones if I animate a character with their original model?

and is the megabuster chargable on multiple levels?
    Yes the megabuster is charge-able. Three level charge if you read the first page.

By "hard to work with bones" do you mean animating?

Element
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Piece

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #80 on: May 20, 2012, 07:57:48 AM »

Yeah and I must have read wrong. everyone always does 3 lvl charge. Small shot, mid sided shot,mega buster blast

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: May 20, 2012, 05:01:32 PM »

Hey, just got the X model with the rig, very nice rig  Smiley but there are a few more things needed and removed

here

and here

also

MegamanX Says Hi

sweeet, didnt know marioking64DS was gonna be working on X. are you in "team jiggy"?

the first bend you show seems kinda odd, what angle is that in?  i never "bend tested" it that way cuz it seemed unnatural. im spreading my arms out to double check and elbows only seem to bend inward to the chest. you try bending yer elbow that way without rotating yer shoulder with it. i think i could fix it anyway though

the 2nd picture, looks like that could be fixed by lowered the knee bone a bit. to take away those "sharp" parts

im kinda guessing for the two problems above, im not exactly sure what you need fixed with the "for adding" statement

deleting unused bones should be simple. i was thinkin of planning ahead and having two of the shoulder area's unused bones for command mission X's scarf. if you guys dont wanna animate with command mission X in mind, ill delete them (i could just make da scarf slightly rotate and bend with shoulders instead). besides that, there is a lot of other unused bones. you guys DONT want the foot to bend at the toe, correct? if so, i might as well delete all those toe bones too

Pretty much what he said.

I really love the shoulders now. But when i use the Motionpacetc that has my animations, i gotta re-do all the animations Tongue. The shoulderpad armor, the shoulder and the head were in the wrong place.

(ill just use your MotionEtc.Pac for this since everything looks fine on it):
    But ill just wait until the things that Marioking64DS said is fixed before working on any animations.

yuuup.. i thought there was a way to fix old animations into the motion file without that happening. if there isn't.. yer gonna need to start over     x__x

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #82 on: May 20, 2012, 05:17:22 PM »

sweeet, didnt know marioking64DS was gonna be working on X. are you in "team jiggy"?
    Maybe he is Tongue, since KJP has more experience on animations/PSA than me.

deleting unused bones should be simple. i was thinkin of planning ahead and having two of the shoulder area's unused bones for command mission X's scarf. if you guys dont wanna animate with command mission X in mind, ill delete them (i could just make da scarf slightly rotate and bend with shoulders instead). besides that, there is a lot of other unused bones. you guys DONT want the foot to bend at the toe, correct? if so, i might as well delete all those toe bones too

The Scarf with the unused bones sounds like a good idea, and im 100% sure that i don't want the foot to bend at the toe.

yuuup.. i thought there was a way to fix old animations into the motion file without that happening. if there isn't.. yer gonna need to start over     x__x

Well ill just export the animations I used in the old one and fix it with the one you included.

Wont be too hard.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #83 on: May 20, 2012, 07:32:02 PM »

the first bend you show seems kinda odd, what angle is that in?  i never "bend tested" it that way cuz it seemed unnatural. im spreading my arms out to double check and elbows only seem to bend inward to the chest. you try bending yer elbow that way without rotating yer shoulder with it. i think i could fix it anyway though

the 2nd picture, looks like that could be fixed by lowered the knee bone a bit. to take away those "sharp" parts

im kinda guessing for the two problems above, im not exactly sure what you need fixed with the "for adding" statement

Yeah, he's in Team Jiggy. Tongue

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #84 on: May 20, 2012, 07:36:35 PM »

Yeah, he's in Team Jiggy. Tongue
    I knew it Tongue. Im pretty sure his will be x100 better than mines.

Has KJP planned the moveset?

And hes over Toon Link right?
    « Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 07:47:13 PM by -Hero- » Logged

Element
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Piece

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #85 on: May 21, 2012, 06:21:06 AM »

Megaman over toonlink?
    How will you guys do the mega buster? Are you gonna use a. Super scope shot and ray gun shot?

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

This text is very personal, but you may understand

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #86 on: May 21, 2012, 08:07:14 AM »

sure am going to be working on good old MegamanX and as for being in Team Jiggy, i believe so

im not sure what angle i rotate it at, but with i mean for the adding is so those parts can be moved, not to move the arm around, but just those bits much like Marios gut bone(WaistNb) and Warios thrid Shoulder bone (R/LShoulderJb)

besides that, there is a lot of other unused bones. you guys DONT want the foot to bend at the toe, correct? if so, i might as well delete all those toe bones too

remove the toe and add another bendable part on both legs

see how the Left leg as a bend in it something like that is needed, also idk if you can do this or not but X's eyes needs its own Texture, trying to move the eyes in Brawl Box has the whole body texture moving

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #87 on: May 21, 2012, 01:52:16 PM »

sure am going to be working on good old MegamanX and as for being in Team Jiggy, i believe so

wh00t    get jiggy with it Team Jiggy  (translation: get to work and have fun while doing it)

im not sure what angle i rotate it at, but with i mean for the adding is so those parts can be moved, not to move the arm around, but just those bits much like Marios gut bone(WaistNb) and Warios thrid Shoulder bone (R/LShoulderJb)

remove the toe and add another bendable part on both legs

oh    i get what you want now, you want a bone that independently controls those "padding" areas at the elbows and knees, correct?

about bones and what-not, i made a list on what we should do with the unused bones (i shoulda brought it up sooner)

the list..
    -ToeBones-
    LKutuN
    LToeN
    RKutuN
    LToeN
    (for sure these are gone, deleted)

-Shoulder Area-
    LShoulderSphereM
    RShoulderSphereM
    (these are the ones i thought we could use for Command Mission X's scarf, otherwise delete them. i could give slight control to the scarf later on to ShoulderJ bones so it wont be static, if we dont use these)

-Elbow Area-
    LHijiN
    RHijiN
    (will now be used for the elbow pads)

-Head Area-
    HeadM (could use this for a rigged mouth, otherwise deleting it)

-Cannon Area-
    GunM
    (useless, the X buster is on the other side)

-Waist Area-
    SphereM
    (deleting for sure)

---

the blue shin metal part being bendable was brought up a bit ago, if only you were here sooner.. F it, for X.. ill rig him for the 7th time (adding bones will screw up the current rig)

the list of adding bones..
    -Knee Area-
    LKneePadN
    RKneePadN
    (to independently rotate the padding area at the knee joint)

-Shin Area-
    LShinMeN
    RShinMeN
    (these will control the bending at the center of the blue shin metals, as marioking64DS mentioned)

read the above a few times, and let me know if EVERY bit of it sounds good with you two. i want this to be the final rig

see how the Left leg as a bend in it something like that is needed, also idk if you can do this or not but X's eyes needs its own Texture, trying to move the eyes in Brawl Box has the whole body texture moving

ive been messing with UV'ing lately and i could do that, make the eyes's texture its own texture.

its how i got this X helmet kirby hat working. instead of being on a huuuuge 1024x1024 with lots of unneeded texture, i cut out the X helmet bits out and made it it's own texture (it was freezing before due to file size)

tempesttime
    Advanced Kitten

Politeness is not an option.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #88 on: May 21, 2012, 03:44:40 PM »

On a bit of a side note, would you guys like any custom effects for your character? I think I can do that "Nove Strike" yellow flashy thing. I can also do the energy shots (maybe, if I had the ability to make particles out of my models I could make them look perfect)

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #89 on: May 21, 2012, 03:46:46 PM »

On a bit of a side note, would you guys like any custom effects for your character? I think I can do that "Nove Strike" yellow flashy thing. I can also do the energy shots (maybe, if I had the ability to make particles out of my models I could make them look perfect)
    That would be awesome if you can!

I would want custom effects. Better than using effects from other characters.
    « Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 03:53:26 PM by -Hero- » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11
    Print
    Jump to: