Dare me to make him an I will :P

Started by MaxedOut, May 23, 2012, 02:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should I make Vectorman over Lucario?

Who da fauk is dat? :srs:
9 (33.3%)
SEGA!!! :af2:
6 (22.2%)
Obscure SEGA chars ftw! =3
9 (33.3%)
Maybe....
3 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Put him over Captain Falcon instead. :D

Vectorman...wow, I never played that game in years. But I think he would fit more on Samus.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: MaxedOut on May 25, 2012, 04:31:51 AM
Well apparently nobody likes Naruto imports unless they're freaking Sasgay or Stupid Narutard =-= or Orochimaru...

Seriously people...there's enough hacks of those three on the vault to have their own section! Granted it's not as bad as shadow the derphog...but really...*rolls eyes*
Just keep in mind that if you want to be famous for your imports, it would be better if you imported someone that a lot of people know about. For example, I don't know who you listed in your post is (except Naruto), so I would be in no way interested in those characters. But someone else who knows them would maybe be interested in them.

Another thing that makes imports interesting is the quality: A character need to have minimal issues, such as a good rig, perfect metal (or almost) and the like. Master those things, and you might get a bit more recognition.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: MaxedOut on May 25, 2012, 04:31:51 AM
Well apparently nobody likes Naruto imports unless they're freaking Sasgay or Stupid Narutard =-= or Orochimaru...

Seriously people...there's enough hacks of those three on the vault to have their own section! Granted it's not as bad as shadow the derphog...but really...*rolls eyes*
Why do you always have to be so hard on yourself?
You should just do what you want.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Closing this as he said he's not making the character he made this new thread for, and instead was bashing the reasons of why he gets reported.