Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How to Edit Intro using Gecko OS (NSTC users only)  (Read 4742 times)
LCCoolJ95
Supreme Kitten

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK :D

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Starstormer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: May 30, 2012, 07:14:53 PM »

I've seen seeing alot of people asking how to edit the characters at the title screen, or just the title screen in general. So, I've decided to help them out by making this! The title screen stuff/character intro poses are in a file called sc_title_en.pac. Rename the file by getting rid of just the "_en" part. now, place the file in private>wii>app>RSBE>pfmenu2. Then the intro should be completely changed. If there are any questions concering this, PM me and I will probably ask, depending on what the question is. I can't answer questions like "what about PAL users?" or "what about NTSC-J users?". This tutorial is only meant for NTSC users only, as stated above, AND for Gecko OS users only too. I'm not entirely sure if this is in the right section. If it isn't, I will delete it and put it in another one. That's about now, now go make your own title screens...we need more of those on the vault. Cheers Wink

Quote from: Art Beins
    "The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: