Hyper Sonic: (02/18) Complete Hyper Sonic Pack (FINAL UPDATE)

Started by Kaye Cruiser, December 14, 2009, 06:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 29, 2010, 11:11:04 PM #90 Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 11:12:06 PM by Wave Kusanagi
Nah, I was getting a bit irritated about a lot of other things that weren't working. It's okay. I ended up wanting it as much as you did anyways. XD

Also, special thanks to Haxor for helping me out, here's Hyper Sonic with eyes. Only one problem, no stars anymore. -.o It was the ONLY way we could get the eyes to show up.



http://www.mediafire.com/?ujjmwu44mkj

I'd much rather have the stars and glow, so this'll stay separate from the main pack. Here you go though :3

And don't worry, I'm without a doubt a die-hard Sonic fan. I would never have even made Hyper Sonic's moveset, or even known who he was otherwise. :3


I just thought that the glow would oversize the file and make it crash -.-

That's exactly why the only way for the eyes to show is to get rid of it. If we delete the other textures, there still won't be enough room unless we delete one of the eye textures too, and then they won't work correctly at all. T_T;

Don't worry Haxor, you didn't do anything bad. In fact, it just made me realize how simple the problem I was having was XD

Now if I could just get someone to delete the sphere off the model on my fixed Shadow, I can make a perfect Shadow FS -.o


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on January 29, 2010, 11:30:27 PM
Now if I could just get someone to delete the sphere off the model on my fixed Shadow, I can make a perfect Shadow FS -.o
Why not hex it off?
Thanks 4 being nice Wave(I should stop with this mushy crap so i'll end the post)

rite now

Because I don't know how to hex edit, as simple as that XD;

Why the random picture...? O_o;


can you or someone make a vid with his new final smash ^^?

i can do it :D
the hex i mean not the video sorry D:

HEY DUDE, SOMEONE REALLY LOVES YOUR PIECE OF ART!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFChQFe5Dh4&feature=related
What Starts Here, Stays Here.
Aztec's Da Name, Aura, Wind, and Speed is my Game.


Click here for me to get stronger and kick some Ass!



Awesome please get a working dl for the alternate final.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.




Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but the teleporting looks similar (almost exactly the same as) what me and PI2 had in our PSA. Did Sylvo have something similar or possibly use our teleporting?