Hyper Sonic: (02/18) Complete Hyper Sonic Pack (FINAL UPDATE)

Started by Kaye Cruiser, December 14, 2009, 06:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

...What're you talking about? What second pac? -_o

FitSonic : Moveset
FitSonic00 pcs/pac: Outfit
FitSonicMotionEtc : Animations


I didn't think he was underpowered... All you gotta do is know how to use it lol... And also I forgot to add jumps which is what I planned... Also I already removed the download like you asked  :af:
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

When every attack does hardly even 2 percent and barely knocks the enemy away even at 100, it's just stupid weak.

And you can't add jumps to Sonic anyways. >_>


December 15, 2009, 10:36:19 PM #18 Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 10:56:27 PM by S.N.E.S.S.
wave, whats that song u used for sonic's victory? it aint sonic related, but i like it and it soooo damn familiar...

*edit*
btw but i found some funny glitches with timestop. my favorite one is when the ice climbers prep their upB, if you timestop when the rope comes out it SUPER STRETCHES and nana or popo fly up sooooooo hiiiiiigghghghhhhh.


Quote from: HAXOR on December 15, 2009, 11:18:28 PM
It said fitsonic00, BUT it was a pac, not a pcs
That pac is for texture editing with ASH
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114




Oh. I thank you dearly for including me in the credits..I really wasn't expecting it :D. And I've been "dead" for a very long time...but I'm not sure what I plan on doing...I might come back to texture hacking...maybe...See you everyone. On another note, this PSA is pretty freaking awesome, overpowered...but awesome. And I like the texture too, even if you did edit it from mine...looks very nice. Great Job.
-Dead Dchen of ESH.

December 16, 2009, 09:25:26 PM #25 Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 09:57:59 PM by Wave Kusanagi
Yay, Dchen temporarily lived! =D

No problem at all buddy. You don't realize how awesome that Super Sonic texture you made is, huh? It's practically law that if you make a Super or shiny like Sonic texture, that' the base to use. XD

And that's a lot for the vid Sness! =D

Edit: Oh! And Sness, it's the song from Guilty Gear XX through AC that plays when it shows who is against who. Basically the versus theme. :3


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on December 16, 2009, 09:25:26 PM
Yay, Dchen temporarily lived! =D

No problem at all buddy. You don't realize how awesome that Super Sonic texture you made is, huh? It's practically law that if you make a Super or shiny like Sonic textue, that' the base to use. XD

And that's a lot for the vid Sness! =D

Edit: Oh! And Sness, it's the song from Guilty Gear XX through AC that plays when ti shows who is against who. Basically the versus theme. :3

no prob
-------------
huh never played GGXX (not yet...)
------------------------------------------------
btw i uploaded some videos of me screwin with hyper sonic against cpus. just throwin it out there for those who care

omg, 3 of the most powerful PSA's in my roster got slaughtered by Hyper Sonic in a 3 vs 1 match xD

I cant wait until a balanced version of this comes out. But i'm still puting this in my god-like section of my CSS =]

Excellent job on the PSA!

Oh My God!
*downloads*
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Also been dead for a bit, but thanks for the mention in the credits. Glad you finished it and it looks great =D
"that's what I say to my wife"
- ngunning79, in response to This