Dr.'s Portraits & Stuff, Requests closed for a while now...

Started by Dr., June 09, 2012, 01:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who needs CSP's desperately?

Other? (suggest)
1 (4.5%)
Wolf
2 (9.1%)
PKMN Trainer... LOL
1 (4.5%)
Kirby
3 (13.6%)
Toon Link
2 (9.1%)
Shiek/Zelda, Both
1 (4.5%)
Shiek, alone
1 (4.5%)
Zelda, alone
0 (0%)
Sonic
5 (22.7%)
Pikachu
0 (0%)
King DDD
5 (22.7%)
Random...
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Maybe I should make the OP prettier... Have some CSPs:






BP's: HERE

please request... only those 4 have "perfect poses" ATM..

I'm taking requested poses... only 1 per user ATM... once it's finished you may request again...
^You may request any character in any pose you like^
Comparative example:
BP's: HERE
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Freestyle example:


More Spidey
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




ICONS... Click Me!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

They look cool. I like the Bower ones especially.


June 09, 2012, 03:07:25 AM #2 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:03:40 AM by chaos_knight9000
Thoses are dam aweome poses. I really like the Lucario one. And I have some requests if you don't mind.

Hellurio: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2612
Alex: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2623
Zoroark V2: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25569 (both normal and HD)
Cursed Lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9367
Cyber Aura: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6701
Blazeblue: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26664
Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26470

Also can you make BPs too? And I also want a normal Lucario portrait too.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


June 09, 2012, 07:19:04 AM #4 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 08:27:56 PM by Dr.
Quote from: Haseyo on June 09, 2012, 02:02:24 AM
They look cool. I like the Bower ones especially.
Thanks :D

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 09, 2012, 03:07:25 AM
Thoses are dam aweome poses. I really like the Lucario one.
Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26470

Also can you make BPs too? And I also want a normal Lucario portrait too.
heh, thank you
Which mewtwo, the HD normal color?
yeah I guess I can make BPs too, I just dont know the size jet but I'll look into it...

Man... this guy's arm ·___·  I spended more time than I thought

(this is not indexed)

All the rest for tomorrow, cause I need to clear my mind from that croc...
the lucario ones seem easier, giving the fact it's just recolors, so those will be the first ones tomorrow...

Quote from: Dr. on June 09, 2012, 07:19:04 AM\Which mewtwo, the HD normal color? yeah I guess I can make BPs too\
Just the normal one
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

June 11, 2012, 05:32:31 AM #6 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 08:28:20 PM by Dr.
Sorry I'm late, my friends threw a surprise party yesterday 'cause my bday was a few days ago
Anyway...


(this are not indexed, see OP)

more to come a little later...

do you possible doing BPs? of yours CSPs too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

June 11, 2012, 06:28:46 AM #8 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 06:31:34 AM by chaos_knight9000
Dam that's just sexy. I'm still waiting for Mewtwo. Oh and I want a normal Lucario without the wings in that pose.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Damn you're good. Awesome job, Dr.

Cant wait to see m0ar!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!


Wow these look great, extremely "clean" looking. On par with the default CSPs imo.

Do you index your CSPs or do you leave them RGB?

Quote from: Beyond on June 11, 2012, 06:16:45 PM

Wow these look great, extremely "clean" looking. On par with the default CSPs imo.

Do you index your CSPs or do you leave them RGB?
Thanks :D
Actually I just realized my CSP's were not indexed (-_- ¡)
I'm fixing that und finishing the last pending requests (lucario and mewtwo)...

OP updated, I'm so bad at indexing XD

Quote from: Dr. on June 09, 2012, 01:19:22 AM
What is that one? Looks cool. Still waiting for mewtwo and normal Lucario.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


June 12, 2012, 12:37:44 AM #14 Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 12:49:36 AM by chaos_knight9000
I like how Mewtwo came out. That looks REALLY HD. O.o And all that's left is BPs, but you can take your time with them.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509